Chapter eleven

Hi people I have some time today and I thought well why not write I mean I am listening to some PTV, ATL, BOTDF BVB and lots of others enjoy!

Chapter 11

"WHO THE HELLS THAT?" Victoria screams. "Uhhhhhhh...." Crap Crap Crap what now.... "I'm her friend from school Miss....?" Why does Ben always have better life savers than me? "Just call me Victoria also she has never spoke about you before and why are you covered in blood...?" Good going Ben... I thought. I decided to speak up after a long awkward silence. "He fell of his bike and fell into a ditch!" Yes nailed it. "Uhhhh yea I fell off my bike on my way here."

"Why are you here?"

"To help Stacy."

"With what?"

"School..."

"You go to her school eh?"

"Yes ma'am...?"

"Thats good well you two have fun now by the way I never caught your name."

"Ben."

"Alright by the way Ben, next time you come to help with school don't come at 1:30 in the morning ok?"

I quickly checked the time to see that it was infact one-thirty in the morning. "Yes ma'am." And with that Victoria slammed the door shut.  "Ha, you should leave." I snickered. "I told you I'm staying the night." "No." "Yes." "Fine but your sleeping on the floor." He just gave me a pouty face but gave up and nodded.  "Good night Ben." I say and snuggle into my bed. He just grunts and lays on the floor.  After about 5 minutes I am on the brink in slumber when my bed goes down, "Hmmmm..."  felt a arm wrap around my waist and pull me into their chest. "Ben....wha-" He cut me off by placing his finger on my lips. "Just go to sleep..." I didn't object I mean his chest was warm. I just snuggled closer and fell asleep.

*****************************

Ben POV

I look down at the sleeping body, jeeze she looked like a angel. I knew it was a school day but I turned off her alarm. I was playing with hair cause it was oh so soft and beautiful and long, I mean it wouldn't kill her to miss a day of school and spend it sleeping on yours truely. A sudden squirm snapped my out of my trance. "Uhh Ben what time is it?' Stacy mumbled. "Eleven thirty.." She looked up at me and her eyes went wide. "WHAT? WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP? CRAP IM GONNA BE LA-" Before she could finish I cut her off. "Whats wrong with missing a day of school?"

"WHAT WRONG? WHATS WRONG? EVERYTHNG IS WRONG WITH IT BEN! CRAP I HAVE TO GET READY AND AGH! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" She sprung up and started hitting me with a pillow. "Oh so thats the thanks I get for letting you sleep in..." She stuck out her tounge. "Wait why didn't my alarm go off?"

"I turned it off."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"You heard me princess."

"Dont call me that."

"Call you what?"

"Princess."

"I will call you what ever I want thank you."

"I hate you."

"I love you to princess."

She was just about to take another swing when I grabbed the pillow and yanked it forword causing her to crash into my chest. I quickly held her waist preventing any sort of escape. "Let go." She hissed. "No I think I like this position." I chuckled and gripped her waist more as she struggled under my grip. "I swear to god Ben I will beat the shit out of you!"

"With what a pillow? Ha! I kill people darling your pillow fighting skills are the least of my worries."

"Do you really hate me this much to hold me in your death grip?"

"I dont hate you!"

"Yes you do!"

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Stacy this never worked in third grade, and it sure has hell aint gonna work now. So why dont you just give up and accept the fact that your stuck here, and never leaving!" I gave a fake evil laugh like they did in those oldies movies. "I have to pee." She murmured. "No you don't." "Yes I do."

"Stacy I know your just saying that so you can escape and go to that pitty school."

She just sighed. "Ben I swear to god I will piss all over you if you don't let me go." I quickly released her and pushed her off the bed, what I don't wanna be pissed on! She climbed off the floor before giving me a dirty look and ran to the bathroom. It was then I discovered she was in panties....

______________________________

______________________________________

Hey people hope you enjoyed please leave a comment telling me what you think and press that little button that says vote! Also question on the day. WHATS YOUR FAV KIND OF MUFFIN? AGAKFHAKFYAKSFSDFGKSFTSRBSJHG Also specieal shout of to @Maggerz13 NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN go check her out --------------------->  http://www.wattpad.com/user/Maggerz13

~Amber