Chapter ten

"Stop squirming!" I hiss trying to get Ben to stay still. I was putting achohol on his cut and he kept saying it hurts and tried to get away. "But it hurts!" God he sounds like a three year old. "You brought this apon yourself Ben!" I chuckled at my statement. "Actually you did this!" What does he mean I did this...?

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?" I yell. "If you would have kissed me that night it wouldnt have happend!!!"

"Yes it would." I chuckle. "Yeah your probrobly right." I put the bandage around Bens arm and started cleaning everything up, I noticed he wasn't moving. "Uhh Ben you know I'm finished right you can go home now..." Still he just sat there motionless. "Can I stay here tonight?" I could feel a blush rising to my cheeks, he wants to stay here with me? "Why?" He just gave me sad puppy dog eyes. Damn, hes cute. No, no no hes not cute hes a jerk! A cute jerk. "I have no place to stay.." I sighed and nodded my head. "YAY!" He screamed were did this sudden outburst of energy come from? "Can you keep it down? Some one might hear you!" I hissed. His smile was automaticly replaced with a poker face. "What do you not want people to find out about our undnying love?" I just frowned. "What love were just friends..." A glint a hurt could be seen in his eyes. "OOOOOOOOOOH FRIENDZONED!!!" I heard a mans voice. Hmmmmmm why did it sound so familier? I opend the bathroom door to find that guy. "Your the guy who caught me!" That earned a low growl from Ben. What the hell does he think he is a fricken were wolf? Ha as if. "You two have.....met?" He snarled.

Ben wouldn't stop glaring at him. "Screw off Masky." He spat hatred sliding off his words like fire. "Slendy told me to come and work it out he knew you wouldn't say sorry first, So I thought I would be the mature one and come say sorry for punching you in the first place." His voice trailed off while I cocked my head to the side clearly showing I had no idea what was going on here. "Ben are you gonna come back tonight?" Masky asked. "No, I'm staying here with my girl." Ben then wrapped his arm around my waist protectivly. "I'm not your girl! Let go of me you creep!" I quickly shoved him and he went crashing to the floor. A low chuckle could be heard from Masky.

 "Fine then come back after your done fucking you girl friend!" I just hissed under my breath. Has that what he has been telling people these days? That Im his girlfriend? And that we "did" it together? "WTF BEN!" I yell getting out of his grip. "What?" He looked at me in confusion like he didn't know what just happened. "HAS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERYONE? THAT IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND? AND THAT WE FUCKED? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I this point I had already pushed him to the ground and glint of pain formed in his eyes I just kept my eyes locked on his. "No! I havn't said anything about you! Jeeze! What kind of person do you think I am?" "A bad one and your not really a person. Just a big fat jerk face!" God I sounded like a three year old.

My room door burst open to see a very angry Victoria.

________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________

I know I know! Its been to long! Its just that I had writers block! Alsooooooooo I like muffins. Im sorry. Please vote and leave a comment telling me what you think!  Sorry its very short...... very very very veyr veyr vyer ergjkwfhjhklfhhjklbs,mnfuilwytr short.

~Amber