chapter nine

"BEN STARTED IT!" Sally screamed at the top of her lungs. We all snapped our heads to her seat. Me and Jeff were giving her death glares until Jeff snapped his head towords me. "Yea Ben it is kinda your fault..." Jeff mumbled.

"WHAT HOW?!?!?!"

Calm down child

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU STEALING THAT PEICE OF PLASTIC I WOULDNT HAVE BANADGES ALL OVER MY BODY!"

"IM SORRY I CANT CONTROLL THAT SHITTY BEAR SALLY CALLS HER FRIEND! MAYBE IF SHE WOULD ACTUALLY GRAB A BRAIN AND STOP BEING A SELFISH LITTLE GIRL THEN THAT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPEND!!!" Sally started crying but I was to enraged to care.

BEN SHUT YOUR TRAP AND APOLOGIZE TO SALLY!

""ITS NOT MY FAULT SHES A IDIOT!" I yell in my defense. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek only to find Masky had punched me and Jeff laughing his ass off. 

MASKY STOP BEFORE BE-

I cut Slendy off by pouncing on Masky and repeatly punching his face. Jack was silent Sally wascrying her brains out and Jeff was laughing his ass off. I could feel my anger coming out with each punch and then I realized my eyes were bleeding. Masky tried to push me off but I just straddled his hips. I could see blood comeing out from behind his Mask. Masky punched me in the face and I went flying back wards.

ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU! Slendys voice boomed through out the mansion. I could feel Jack grab both of my arms holding me back from fucking killing Masky. Every one went quiet. Both me and Masky were bleeding except he was bleeding harshly. "LET THE HELL GO OF ME!" I yell trying to get out of his grip. Slendy was cradling Sally in one arm trying to calm her down. She finally sniffled and shut up.

Jeff got up from his chair to help masky into the bathroom. Once he was gone Jack let me go. "Get out.." Jack mumbled. "Or what?" I snickered. "Or this." Jack punched me in the stomach so hard that I fell to the ground and coughed up blood. He walked over to the knife drawer then pulled out a small kitchen knife and jabbed it in my arm. I yelled in pain before Slendy picked me up and threw me outside.

You can come back once you get a hold of yourself. And with that they slammed the door and I just laid there for a few minutes but it felt like hours..... I managed to pull myself up and start walking. Every thing hurt. My arm was on fire to. Every time the wind blew past me I would shiver in pain I knew exactly were to go.

Stacys.

Stacys POV

I had just finished putting the dishes away and every one went to their rooms. I felt dirty cause I hadn't had a shower today. I quickly ran up stairs and went into the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and hoped into the warm shower. I decided to take my time and by the time I got out and dried my hair I went into my room. I was in only a bra and panties cause...well it was my room.

"Nice.....Ass." Said a ghastly voice. I turned around to find Ben my face must have been like a tomato by this time. I quickly grabbed the sheets off my bed and wrapped them around myself. "Awww..." He wimpered. I noticed he was bleeding.....alot. "First why are you here? Second shut up you pervert and three what happend?"

"Can't a guy come and see a beautiful girl in panties and I sorta beat up a friend of mine and his friend beat me and and I got throne out of a house now does that answer your question?"

"Thats good now turn around."

"Why?"

"So I can get dressed silly."

"Oh, can I watch?" He snickered.

"No! Now turn around you perve!" I threw a pillow at him and he just chuckled and turned around. I slipped on some grey sweats and a loose fitting tank top.

"Ok, you can turn around now..." He just laughed.

"Whats so funny?"

"Have you forgotten you just got me to stare at a mirror?"

Wow I didn;t even notice that was there stupid stupid stupid he just saw me half naked.

"PEDO!" He just chuckled. "Whatever you say princess."

"What ever, now lets get you patched up prince I like to get in fights and then show up at a girls house to watch her change." He just smirked and followed me to the bathroom.

______________________

_________________________________

_________________________________________

Wow I was typing like a mad man just now....My fingers hurt.

So yea vote comment and maybe follow me? PEACE