Chapter sixteen

Bens POV (before punching Jayy)

I was walking down the street looking for my next victim, maybe some one old. I'm not in the mood for screaming this time. One house caught my eye, it was a big house a creamy color. Victirion windows and steps leading to a front porch, it was nice and I bet I could loot the place after I was finished.

"Nice place right to bad the family is already gone." A cold raspy voice said behind me. "What do you want Rake?" I say coldly. The Rake was a cold hearted creature. And very creepy he had no hair and hunched over like a chimpanzie with black beaty eyes, a horrifying creature that would drive some one to insanity just by hunching over at the end of their bed.

"You're girlfriend seems pretty hot maybe I want her." I froze, yea right like she would want some one like him.

"Why would she want a hairless beast like you?" I snarled. I didn't wanna look at him who would? I just kept my head down.

"Why so shy Benjerman?"

"Shut up."

"I could shove something up h-"

"ENOUGH!" I brought out my sword swinging it straight into his chest. Who knew his blood what black eh? "Tsk tsk tsk Benjerman no need to get aggresive!" He chuckled.

"Fuck you." I hiss.

"I would gladly fuck her."

"I swear to god Rake if you don't get out of my site in 5 seconds I will destroy you."

The Rake hissed at me and trotted away, I should really go check on Stacy I don't trust that bastard.

____________________

___________________________________________

Ok I had alot more planned for the chapter but something acured to me today in class. I need a second writer. I'm willing to share my account for a limited time so anyone who is intersted in helping me write the story just pm me ;)

Good bai my sexi muffin >:3