Chapter Eighteen

Bens POV

I couldn't stop thinking about how he just got up and ran, I mean I hurt him bad.....right? "Ben? Are you ok? You seem pale..." Stacies voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Uh yea just thinking..." Lie. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Stacy! Jeeze can you just shut up for once?" I growled out at her, she flinched and put her head down. "Stace?" I said softly putting a hand on her back it was quite weird to have her being quiet then again, I just yelled at her... I started rubbing her back just to get my hand slapped away. "Just...... its ok I know you didn't mean it....." I feel bad now. God dammit.

*************************************

Stacy's POV

"Did you remember the flour? Stacy?! Stacy!" My friend Anny lightly hit my shoulder snapping me out of my trance, "W-What?" I muffled. "Jesus christ Stace........ did you remember to put the flour in with the mix?" Anny said again. I frowned and nodded, "Course I did why would I forget?"

"What were you thinkning about?" She bit her lip and waited for a answer. Ben had been gone for months on end now and I don't know why, he just got up and left.... I met Anny and a Local skating rink when I was working a part time job I had there. We talked and just became best friends.... she had red hair blue eyes and pale skin.... 

"N-Nothing..."

"Liar. Stutter." She chuckled under her breath and patted my back. "So. whatever happened to that 'boyfriend' of yours?"  She snickered. "For the last time hes real! Hes not fake! Hes real!" Ever since I told her about Ben well not everything I just told her about him like he was a normal boy.... "I think you're going insane Stace."

"I'm not!" I snorted out. Suddenly there was a scream next door, not a normal scream a bloody horrific scream that could make a little girl cry. Me and Anny looked at each other eyes widened with out a word we ran to the front door and to the neighbors house, "PLEASE! STOP!" A boys cry came from the house. "YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD LET YOU OFF LIKE THAT BOY?! HUH?" A demonic laugh came rom the house, Anny flinched when the voice was heard.

She knew something......

_________________________________

______________________________________________________________

HEY DAIR. Oh I need friends....... but thanks for reading! remember to comment telling me what you thought. Also maybe drop a vote? Thanks! :D

Good Bai meh sexi muffins!