chapter fifteen

Do you ever get that feeling like some one is watching you? Or  something is watching you?

Yeah, I have that. And I know its not Ben cause well he doesn't hide from me any more. Anyways, it all started on a cool Saturday night while I was walking in the park. I know what you're thinking, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING OUTSIDE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT IN A PARK FILLED WITH WEIRDOS? Well truth be told, I wasn't alone. I was with Jayy.

"Hey Jayy I think someone might be stalking us." I say sheepishly. "Yea I think so, its probrobly a stupid dog or something." I just huffed and keeped walking. "Hey Stace?"

"Yea?" We have been hanging out alot and I learned he likes to ask alot of  questions. "I know we have only known each other for a couple of weeks now but would you consider going on a date with me sometime?" I think we all know this answer. "Sorry I can't..." I mumble shyly. He just growled?

"Why not?"

"I uhh have a boyfriend." "Stop lying Stace I know you're single." I groaned in annoyance. "Yes I do his name i-" Jayy cut me off by slamming me to the ground causing a loud crack of the ice underneath me. "Really? You have a boyfriend?" He snickered. I just whimpered in pain, "Yes she does now I would appreciate if you would back of my girlfriend or I will slit you're throat." Some one hissed. Oh I guess Ben was stalking us. I slowly turned my head to see Ben is a black hoodie and some skinny jeans. Hot. Oh and his sword was out dripping blood he must have been out on a kill.

"You're her boyfriend? HA! You look like a tooth pick." Jayy smirked.

"So do you fag." Ben hissed back.

"Hey you look alot like Lin-" Ben cut him off by punching Jayy right in the jaw his eyes bloody red. The punch was so strong I swear I could here a sickning crack of bone.

________________________

__________________________________

Hey guyz! Guess what? I'm sick again! Yayaayayayayay! Anyways I just decided to do this short little chapter since I had some free time :P Anyways go ahead and hit that vote button and leave a comment telling me what you think!

Good bye my, Sexi Muffins! >:3