Chapter 22

Bens POV

I was dragging Stacy through the woods already feeling the anger running through my veins, knowing that idiotic clown laid his grubby little claws on my Stacy had me ready to rip his guts out and feed them to Grinny! I was already thinking of ways to kill him when a small whimper sounded behind me and snapped me out of my phyco thoughts.

"B-Ben! Please can we just stop for a moment?!" Stacy's tired voice made me realize I was sprinting to the house dragging her with me, I stopped right in my tracks causing her to crash right into my chest and send us tumbling to the ground. I felt her straddle my hips and cross her arms, "I will stop when I have his fucking blood dripping down my sword!" I growled out causing her to flinch.

"Ben can you just calm down?!"

"NO!" I yelled. "HE TOUCHED WHATS MINE!"

"I'M NOT YOURS BEN! WE NEED TO FOCUS ON WHATS IMPORTANT HERE!" I tilted my head in confusion as her face softened. "H-He took my best friend!" She choked out I could already see the tears forming in her eyes....

Out of instinct I leans up whiping the tears from her eyes but she just swatted my hand away and broke down in tears, I couldn't control myself I wrapped my arms around her small fragile body and held her close to my chest. "I d-don't want her to get hurt Ben!" She choked out I stroked her hair trying to calm her down keeping silent. "She's like a sister to me Ben!"

I sighed and slowly got up with her still in my arms and whispered in her ear softly. "We'll find her.... I promise." 

**********************

LJ'S POV

I dragged the knife down her body causing a small gash to form.... "P-Please! Just let me go Jack!" Annie cried out causing me to slap a hand over her mouth. "Shut up you stupid slut!" I hissed with venom dripping from each word. "You had no right to leave me for that......that asshole!" I growled out.

"He's not a asshole! Alex treats me better than you ever did!" Thats when she spit right in my face. "You bitch!" I yelled using my claws to leave large gashes on her thighs. Annie was chained to the wall so she was not able to escape or do anything.

"You were abusive! You raped me every night!" She cried out as I put the tip of my knife to her stomach and slowly started to apply preassure. "If you didn't like it then maybe you should have done something about it!" I yelled back. "Oh really?! I couldn't considering you kept me in you're damn basment!"

I slowly started putting enough preassure on the knife causing it to break skin and slowly start to enter her stomach. "You're.....You're just some some idiotic physcopathic clown who has nothing to do with his life because he's a complete asshole that no body likes!" I snapped and sent my through her stomach causing her to cry out and start coughing up blood. I started twisting and turning the knife being sure to cause her as much pain as possible.

"Say that again."

__________________________________

________________________________________________________________

I know I know its late! But I was having writer block! D: but you guys are awesome for being so paitent. :)

Good Bai Meh Sexi Muffins! ;3