Chapter two

Stacy's POV

I sit here in my bed waiting for that chicken to come out of the corner.

"Well, I'm waiting." I sigh. No reply. "Hello?" I can't believe this! He left! What a chicken! Or maybe...... I have gone mad. Yeah thats it. I was talking to myself. Everythings gonna be just fine.

"STACY GO TO BED YOU IDIOT." I hear Yvette yell.

I chuckle she LOVES screaming. Ah whatever.

"SCREW YOU." I yell.

"I LOVE YOU TO!" She yells back

"I'M GONNA COME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TWO IF YOU DONT GO TO BED!" I hear Victoria yell.

I fell back on my bed and chuckled to myself. Thats one of ther reasons I like living here. Closing my eyes I drift back off to sleep.

BEEPBEEPBEEP.

"Agh...." I moan checking my clock the blue glowing numbers showed the correct time of 6:30. I hated waking up for school. I was getting up when I fell out of bed and face planted on the floor. Lucky for me it was carpet so I owuldn't loose any of my teeth. But...... two words. Carpet. Burn.

"SON OF A BARREL!" I scream. I drag my self to the bath room and take a long ass shower. I get out and slip just a pair of ripped jeans and a light blue T shirt. I don't have the best style but hey. What can I say? Combing my short blound hair and put on my every day make up I head downstairs.

"Your going to wear that?" Victoria asks  tiredness plastered all over her face. "Awwwww is Vick tired?" I coo.

"Shut your face." Aron mumbles. I can tell every one is tired.

I turn to my right to see Yvette laughing her face off. I grab my lunch and head out the door. The bus picks me up and I sit in the front away from the older stronger people. I can't say I'm bullied cause really I'm not. Yea I have a few haters but what can I say? Haters gonna hate.

As arrive at school I get a text from my friend Allison. She was sick a couldnt make it to school. I felt some one push my back and I face planted on the cement. Turning my head I see Yvette she was laughing ass off as usual.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"It wasnt me it was Abbi Mason." She explains.

Abbi Mason was the school jerk. She tried to bully every one. I look around and shes no were to be seen.

"Yea, Abbi did it." I give Yvette a pedo glare as she walks away. I dont really care it was Yvette just being sexy and afraid.  (My friend put that in)

I get up and head to the first class. During lunch period I sit outside. I prop my self up against the wall and eat my sandwich. I get this un easy feeling I look to my left and see a teenager or a boy I didnt know he has elf ears and wore all green. For a moment I thought he was link. I think we all know were hes from. Blinking he was gone as soon as he came. That sent shivers down my back.

Did I have a stalker if so was he going to kill me?

Please comment down below and vote.

And maybe follow me?

~Amber