chapter 7

Stacys pov

My whole body tensed up not wanting to be in this mans arms any longer. The man pushed me up of corse I almost fell again but I managed to survive. "Don't I get a thanks?" The man snickered. I looked up to see the guy wearing a greyish hoodie and some jeans. The man had dark brown hair and was wearing a....... mask? From what it looked like the mans mask was white and had a pair of lips painted on it. I couldn't tell either if the eyes were real or paintend on.

"T-thanks.." I mumbled.

"Oh I'm sorry just a minute." The man turned around then quickly turned back. This time I could see his face. He was..... HOT! Pale skin full lips and hazel eyes that just made me wanna faint in his arms.

"My names Charlie by the way, what about you? Do you have a name?" Charlie chuckled. 

"S-Stacy..." He wouldn't stop gazing at me, I could feel blood rush to my cheeks. "Well it was nice meeting you Stacy I hope that we see each other again."

"Yea, that would be nice I guess."

"Well see ya around.." Charlie gave a sly grin then headed off. Damn I forgot to ask for directions. Another cold wind blew against me. You know what? Screw this. I start walking forword watching my step this time not wanting to fall and run into another person. That guy was weird. Ah what ever.

****************

I finally arrived home and noticed that no one was home again. What the hell? I checked every room Yvettes Lillis Arons but no one was here. Ah I guess their still on their way home. Stumbling through the hall I managed to find my room. It seemed colder..... Oh I know why. The fucking windows open. Wait why is it open? Oh I know why the chicken was probrobly in here.

"Ready or not here i co-" Before I could finish a warm hand was wrapped around my mouth. "Lemme go!" I started squirming in the guys arms. "Calm down!" He hissed. I instantly knew who it was. "Ben I swear to god if you don't lemme go I will sack you so hard your gonna go crying home to...to..WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM YOU ELF!" I snapped.

"Bring it." He purred in my ear. "What like a fight?"

"I guess you coud say that."

"Alright then." I quickly turned around and pushed him to the floor sending him tumbling across the ground. He just gave me a evil smirk. Oh god what have I gotton myself into? Heres my chance I quickly turned onto my heals and made a run for the door. "Oh no your not." Ben chuckled.

"Oh yea? Watch me." I swung the door open just to have a hand wrapped around my waist and be pulled back in. "NO!!!!" I screamed but it was to late. I was pinned to the floor struggling to get out of his grip. "Stop trying to get free cause its never gonna happen."

Wait why is he in such a good mood?

"Ben?"

"Yea?"

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Ben quickly tensed up and got off of me. Thats when I notied He was almost covered in dry blood.

"Jesus Ben! You just killed a innocent fucking person didnt you?" His face went blank. "Well you should know I mean I am a killer after all..." Oh my god. Stupid Stacy. I meantally kicked myself in the ass. "Y-You could have cleaned off first!" Ben just smirked and started striding towoards me. My legs felt like jelly at this point. Dammit Ben why did you have to do this to me. At this point our noses were touching. I put my hands on his attempting to push him off. "No." I sighed. "I am not kissing you again." His face went from happy to dull. "Aw come Stacy I know your dieing to kiss me again." I just chuckled and pushed him off. "No I'm dieing for you to get out of my room."

"Fine what ever have it you way."

_____________________

________________________________

Alrighty guyzzzzzzz I hoped you injoyed the chapter also if you have any ideas in mind for the next chapter feel free to send me a message in my inbox! I will ALWAYS reply to your question or anything else feel free to hit that vote button and maybe leave a comment?

also.....maybe follow me? :D I LOVE YOU ALL *hands out free muffins :3*

~Amber