Chapter 21

**WARNING MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT GO AWAY TWELVE YEAR OLDS THIS AINT FOR YOU**

I looked at the door to meet a familiar pair of red eyes...... Bens.

And in his hands were not other than the heads of Ashly and John, the bile in my stomach was raising and I felt as if I was gonna vomit. I turned around taking some steady breathes trying to calm myself down, when I turned around I was met with Bens eyes wich were now full of..... lust? I felt my knees buckle as he pushed me against the wall laying butterfly kisses on my neck I bit my lip putting my hands on his chest.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this." He groaned in my ear causing a shiver of desire to run through me. The kisses on my neck became harder as he found my sweet spot I moaned rather loudly clutching his shirt.

That's when reality came stricking down on me and I pushed him away, "Where have you been?" My voice was rather horse but I needed to know. "Why do you need to know?" Because I want to know for my own reasons."

"Its not that hard. Where have you been."

"You know here and there it doesn't matter!" He pushed me up against the wall and put his hands on my waist moving them slowly up when he felt my bandage.

"What is this?" He growled out. "Nothing." I replied not wanting to get him more angry than he already was. "Tell me!" He yelled slamming his fist against the wall.

I flinched and closed my eyes but when I opened them I noticed his eyes were bleeding. "Please tell me." I sighed and nodded.

Laughing Jack. And before I knew it I wad being pulled through the forest.

________________________

__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I have been staying up all night thinking! D: But I promised more chapters so here ya go! :)

Good bai meh sexi muffins ;3