Chapter Eighteen

(This chapter is dedicated to Wonderfulantasies for giving me an idea for this chapter that got me out of my writers block)

"Hey Kael, where is everyone?" I asked stepping into his room.

"I'm not so sure actually. Go look around the house." He says and returns to his game.

I walk into my dads room and find no one. I walk into Jays room and there's no one. Then I walk to Alys room and still no one is there. Where is everyone? I go back to Kaels room but he's gone too. What the hell. I go to my room and I see someone laying in my bed. I walk up to them and pull the covers off of them.

"Keana?" I ask kinda confused. What is she even doing here?

"Oh hey sis." She says and smiles at me. Let me tell you, there's nothing nice about that smile she's showing me.

"What are you doing here Keana?" I ask sternly.

"That isn't so welcoming of you Kaeleah." She says taking a step closer with every word she says. "You know, mom would praise you everyday. Everyday and you weren't even living with her! I was! And she praised you! And what did she do for me? Ignore me! Neglect me!" Keana yells and takes more steps closer. "And I hated you and I never even knew you!" She yells and pushes me up against the window. "I hate you!" She yells and pushes me.

I fall out the window and everything goes black.

"Kaeleah!" I wake up suddenly and look around frantically.

"Love, are you okay?" I turn around and see Cody looking at me with so much concern. I throw myself on him.

"It was a dream." I say breathlessly.

"As long as you're alright." He says and hugs me.

After explaining everything to Cody he let me sleep here. His family was gonna be out of town for the week and for that i'm grateful. 

"I am, thanks for being here." I say. We sit there in silence for a while and something comes to mind. "Did you call me love?" I ask and smile up at him.

"Yes I did. We are unofficially dating." He says and smiles at me.

"When was this decided?" I say and laugh.

"When you called me your boyfriend." He says laughing. I push him away and start laughing.

"Oh shut up." I say and roll my eyes.

"Hey, I'm not the one who said it." He says and puts his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah yeah." I say and look around. We came to his room and I explained everything I learned, well besides the whole Mariah thing. And then I fell asleep.

His room is not your typical guys room. It's cleaner than mine. His walls are painted blue, black, and white. The bottom half of the walls are black and the top half is blue, and there's a strip of white that separates the two colors. His bed is up against the wall with two night stands at either side. He has a dresser right across from his bed and on it is a tv and an xbox 360 and a play station. He has pictures of his family and I guess friends from his old school all around his walls and posters of All Time Low, Blink 186, and Marianas Trench. He even has some 5SOS posters and One Direction. Why am I not surprised?

I turn to him and smile. He  gives me a suspicious look "What do you want?" He asks with a sigh

"What makes you think I want something?" I ask. I mean I do, but come on.

"You smile and your eyes give you away."

"How does my smile give me away?"

"I can't explain it. But it doesn't matter. What do you want?"