Chapter Seventeen

**PLEASE GO BACK AND RE-READ THE END OF CHAPTER 16 BEFORE CONTINUING ON**

It's like looking at yourself in the mirror. I stare at this person in both awe and confusion. Same long brown hair, dark brown eyes, facial structure. Is this even possible? And if it is, how?

This can't really be possible. It could be possible, but my mom left after Aly was born. I don't ever remember having another sister. This is too much. Who is staring at me, with a judgmental look? What the fuck did I do to her?

I give her a look back and she rolls her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I could ask you the same thing." I say

"You're not even as good looking as me." She says.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We look the same."

"No. My hair looks healthier than yours and you're probably two sizes bigger than me."

"Does that even matter?" I ask- This girl is really pushing my god damn buttons and I don't even know her name.

"Yes it does. If we really are related in some way. Then we have work to do. I can't be related to some girl who dresses poorly, has a bad sense of fashion, and-"

I can't take this shit anymore- BAM!

"Kaeleah!" Avery yells.

"Don't ever try and insult me. I swear to god, I'd rather set myself on fire than be related to your fake ass." I say and storm out of their house.

I really do have a bad temper. We didn't even speak for more than five minutes and I punched her in the face.

I regret nothing. The bitch was insulting me for no damn reason. I drive away heading home. My dad has some explaining hard core explaining to do.

I finally reach my house and get out and I am fuming. I don't even lock my doors. I hear laughter coming from the kitchen and walk in.

I ignore everyone's stare and walk straight to my dad. I look at him straight in the eyes and I start getting angry again.

"You! You are hiding something and not just from me, but our whole family!"

He looks confused at first, but then recognition covers his features.

"Kaeleah you don't understand. " My dad says.

"Kae, what's going on?" Kael asks looking concerned.

"Oh you should stay and listen, really. It's gonna be a very very important announcement. Right dad?"

"Kaeleah stop this right now." My dad says sternly.

"Then explain to me why I just ran into someone who looks exactly like me and Kael!" I yell.

"Yes, she is your sister. After your mom left the first time."

"She left more the once?" Kael asks.

"Yes she did. Now let me finish, she took her. Her name is Keana. Your mom isn't as terrible as you would think. She took one of you only because she knew that's all she could handle. You don't remember her because your mom took her and left before you all could walk. She did come back a second time, and that's why Aly is around. Then she left again. That was the final time, When she came back the second time, Keana wasn't with her. I did ask about Keana, but she wouldn't tell me anything. I could only assume the worse, but I started getting letters and pictures of Keana. Your mom gave her up for adoption and her adoptive parents have been keeping me updated. I knew they moved here. I just didn't want any of you to know. I'm sorry. " He says.