Chapter Sixteen

"Look at all of this!" Camille says waving her hand around my closet "You have all the right clothes. Use them."

"I do use them. Just not in school." I shrug.

"Why not?" She asks looking through my tops.

"Cause I just don't."

"So who's seen you use all these clothes?"

"Mainly the people I live with, my main boys, and whoever sees me when i'm out." I explain.

"Well that's gonna change. And i'm sleeping here tonight." She says looking through my skirts.

"So Ms.Fashionista, tell me about New York."

"Oh Kae! I partied so much. And there were so many cute guys, but there was never a relationship. I'm still madly in love with your brother. My dad married some whore two months after I arrived and now I have a little sister who's turning two next month. Same school rep, everyone called me a dare devil. I don't even know why. I'm still the same old trouble maker i've always been. And I ran away a total of three times all cause of the evil step-mother. But enough about me. Tell me about that Cody boy." She says.

"I see you're still the same old Camille. I'm so glad you're back though! And I don't know what to say about him. I don't think there's anything to say."

"Oh honey, there is a lot to say." She says and we lay on my floor.

"Like what? That he's very good looking, and he has a very nice personality. And he is so sweet, and makes me laugh. An-"

"Okay calm down there Kae." Cam says interrupting my little rant.

"Sorry." I say a bit embarrassed.

"Nothing to be sorry about, so you definitely like him."

"No I don't." I say quickly.

"Your rant says otherwise. So stop denying your feelings and suck it up. Tell the guy you like him."

"Too late, I already told him I didn't." I shrug.

"Why did you do that?!" She yells.

"I really don't know." I say which is a lie.

"You really expect me to believe you?" She asks

"No. I just didn't wanna tell him. I don't do relationships. Remember?"

"Yes I remember. But you have to push that past behind you. Move on, It's been a while." She says.

"I know. It's just weird." I say.

"Whats weird is you're not giving him a chance!" She says exasperatedly.

"I am! But do you remember what he said? I think he'd rather go for Elaina." I grumble.

"He won't. But if he does then i'll castrate him. You're my baby, and if anyone hurts you, they're dead. Now, let me see what outfit you'll be wearing tomorrow." She says and pulls me up.

======

"WAKE UP!" I hear Cam yell in my ear.

I groan and turn over covering myself with my comforter.

"Ugh, Come on Babe. It's time to show the school you actually can look cute. So WAKE UP!" She yells and starts jumping on my bed. "Come on, i've already showered and I need to change and get cute so I can make an amazing come back!"

"I'm up! I'm up!" I yell and sit up.

"Good, cause you look horrible." I flick her off and she hops off my bed heading to my vanity.