Chapter Ten

Walking in on my little sister kissing some guy wasn't what I was expecting.

"So, I thought you said you were alone?" I ask twirling my keys around my finger with an eyebrow raised at my sister.

They broke away faster than a light turning on and she trips over her own feet before the guy quickly catches her by her waist.

"Oh, hey Leah." She says nervously as he lets her go when she's steady.

"Yeah, don't 'hey Leah' me." I say with a little laugh. I turn to face Cody. "You can head up to my room. Second door on the right, I'll be up in a bit." He walks between Aly and the mystery guy and runs up the stairs.

"So?" I say dragging out the O. "Who's the dude?"

"Right. Uhm Leah, this is my boyfriend Blake. Blake this is my sister Kaeleah."

Blake has a white complexion, brown slightly curly hair, light brown green eyes, and can't be more than 5'7".

"Hey." I say awkwardly.

"Hello." he says equally as awkward.

"So where's everyone? All the cars are in the drive." I say walking to the kitchen.

The distance from the front door to the kitchen is unbelievable.

"Someone picked up Jay, and our dads went with two of their friends." She says sitting on the counter, while I move to stand next to her.

"Do you know when they'll be back?"

"No clue."

"So does anyone know about him?" I say gesturing to Blake.

"Only Zarriah, Jaeanna, and now you."

"And my friend Cody"

"Nahh, Cody knew for a while."

"How would he know and I don't?" I ask looking at my sister.

"Cody and I are pretty close." She says.

"How long have you two been together?"

"About a month." She says shrugging.

"You've kept him hidden for that long?"

"Well yeah, Jay would most likely try to kill my boyfriend. Kale would help out or do the same, and our dads, I don't even want to imagine. To them I'm still a little girl."

"They're gonna find out someday. So why didn't you tell me?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Yeah, someday. And because I don't want to feel bad." She says. Now I'm more confused.

"Feel bad about what?"

"I have a boyfriend, and you don't. And I'm your little sister. That's kind of embarrassing.."

"Well that's kinda mean." I say frowning slightly.

"Sorry, but Leah, it's kind of true. When's the last time you've had a boyfriend?"

"Well, never I guess. But I don't have boyfriends, I have flings."

"Is that so? Then when's the last time you hooked up with someone?"

"I am not talking about my sex life with my little sister." I say scrunching up my nose in disgust. "So, I'm leaving. Umh, you two have fun, but not too much fun. I don't wanna be an auntie yet." I say winking at Aly as her jaw drops at my words and Blake's eyes widen.

"LEAH!" She yells.

I walk into my room and see Cody standing by my bookshelf.

"Whatcha doing?" I say from behind him.