Epilogue

1 Year Later

"I swear Kae, you're going to get pulled over soon and that's it. We aren't gonna be there on time." Kael said. Yeah, like he drives slow.

"Oh shut up. I haven't seen him in a year and you expect me to slow down? Check again buddy."

It's been a year since I gone off to college. A year since I've seen Tyler. I mean we did video chat all the time, but it's not the same. Tyler also never came back when it was the holidays. He stayed in Hawaii.

"Whatever Kae. When we get pulled over and-"

"Too late to get pulled over. We're here!"

I quickly found a parking space and hopped out of my truck locking the door.

"Before you lock your doors you should really make sure all your passengers are out of the car." Kael says walking up to me.

"Whatever. Just hurry up!"

I grabbed his arm and started dragging him along side with me.

"What is taking so long?!" I asked impatiently.

"I don't know Kae. Just sit down and relax." Kael said. He was sitting on a chair tapping away on his phone.

Either he's playing game or texting Cam.

"I can't calm down. What if His plane crashed? Or he missed his flight? What if he cancelled last minute and didn't tell us? What if-"

"Enough of the what ifs already." An all too familiar voice interrupted me.

I turned around quickly and and came face to face with Tyler.

"Oh my God!" I yelled.

I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. I hugged him tightly, enjoying the feeling of actually being able to hold him against me.

"I've missed you so much." I whisper.

"I missed you too baby."

"I would hate to break this beautiful moment, but can the best friend get some love to?" Kael asked from beside us.

I let go of Tyler and he and Kael hugged each other.

"It's been too long brother." Kael says.

"It certainly has been."

"Okay Kael. Give me my boyfriend back." I say. Tyler walks up to me and gives me another kiss.

"Let's go. Someone wants to see you." We walk out of the airport together. We arrive back at my house and once I open the door little arms engulf my legs.

"Hi my baby." I say as I lift up Jordan.

Jordan is Mariahs son, and is technically my son now.

Apparently, Mariah knew the risk of her dying while giving birth was really high. Turns out she has a very weak heart that when she finished giving birth, her heart just failed.

Nobody knew about this but her parents. She arranged for me to take Jordan when I was ready.

Alex is actually okay with the whole arrangement. He was actually happy and relieved about it. He said, and I quote "I want you to have him Leah. I know you can take care of him way better than I could."

So temporarily, my dads take care of Jordan while I am off in college and when I come back he is all mine.

"What's up little buddy?" Tyler asks in a small baby voice. Jordan laughs and reaches out for Tyler.