Chapter Thirty-One

Unedited like always!

Kaeleahs P.O.V.

(A/N: This is the regular year classes, not the summer classes.)

"Hey, Kaeleah!" I turned around and watched as Jordan, a guy on the team, came jogging up to me.

"Oh, hey. What's up?" I ask.

"There's a guy that's been walking around campus asking if they knew where to find you."

"A guy?"

"Yeah, yay high. Dark brown hair. Sorta sharp face. Kinda muscley."

"No clue who you're talking about. "Do you know his name?" I ask.

"No. I didn't catch it. Maybe its one of your friends. Check your phone."

"I would, but my phone is broken."

"How'd it break?" he asks.

"Well me and Haven were messing around in my room the other night. Not that kind of messing around Jordan." I mention when I see a smirk form on his face. "Anyways, I pushed him and he fell off my bed and hit my lamp which dropped a cup of water on my dresser which fell on my phone that was charging, and wa la. No more phone for Kaeleah." I shrug.

"You and Haven are so stupid. Why did you push him?"

"Asshole cheap shotted me just cause I didn't want to buy him lunch that day."

The school bell rings and I bid good bye to Jordan before heading to my class. I really wonder who's looking for me.

I walk into my first class which is World Geography. I scan my class quickly before sitting next to Javier, another guy on my team.

"Hey Leah." He says and I smile at him.

Our professor walks into the classroom and begins speaking "Good Morning class. Welcome to World Geography, I am your professor, Professor Avilla. Not sir, Professor Avi. Professor Avilla. Now, let's go over the basics."

Kaels P.O.V.

"Cam, where are you? I swear we rode here together I turn around and you're gone!"

"Kael, don't worry I'm on my way to my first class."

"We were supposed to do that together!"

"Are you lost?"

"No."

"Kael."

"Okay, yes."

"Oh gosh babe. How will you survive? We even toured the school several times during the summer!"

"This is why I need you!"

"Just look at the map. I have to go now, bye." She hangs up the phone and I stare down at it.

"So much for helping me."

"Did you say you neede help?" I look up and a girl is standing there. She had long curly black hair. She had dark brown eyes and a wide smile.

"Uhh-"

"You are, aren't you?" Her smile widdens "Give me your schedule." She grabs it out of my hand. "Hey look, we have the same first class! Let's go!" She grabs my hand and starts leading me into the unknown.

Tylers P.O.V.

Riiiiing. Riiiiiiing. Riiiiing.

I sit up in my bed and answer my dorm phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Bro, do you know what time it is?"

"Who's this?" I ask.