Chapter Twenty-Eight

"I don't wanna miss out on the holiday,

But I can't stop staring at your face,

I should be playing in the winter snow,

But I'mma be under the mistletoe.

With you, shawty with you

With you, shawty with you,

With you, under the mistletoe"

Justin Biebers voice rang out through my trucks speakers.

I'm on my way to the mall for some very very late Christmas shopping. It's already Christmas eve, I know, I'm horrible.

I have to buy gifts for My dad, John, Jay, Kael, Aly, Keana, Cam, Mariah, Mariahs baby, Alexander, Ray, Ryan, Dev, Andrea, Jose, Blake, Lance, Austin, and Caleb. Yeah that's about it.

Mariah has not given birth yet, she's not due for another three months, but i'm going to be main god mother so it is a must that I buy a present for the baby. I just wish I knew what the babys gender is, Mariah being Mariah didn't want to know the gender until the baby came out.

Blake is like family now, he and Aly have been together for quite sometime and I see him as a little brother.

Since Alexander came back, we have been hanging out quite a lot. In fact, I'm going to meet him at the mall so we can shop together, because we both procrastinated on our shopping.

I pull into a parking space next to a blue mini van and get out of the truck.

I walk towards the mall and it is really crowded, wow. I guess me and Alexander aren't the only procrastinators. I walk toward the food court, because that's where we agreed to meet, and I take a look around.

I spot him in the crowd surrounded by a small group of girls. He notices me and dismisses himself from the  group. He's wearing a gray T-shirt that has a small V cut and some dark blue jeans. His brown hair sits naturally on his head.

"I thought you'd never come." he says and hugs me.

"Not like I had a choice to not come." I roll my eyes.

"You actually do." he shrugs.

"Whatever. Lets just get this over with so we can go home. There's way too much people here."

"Who are you shopping for?" he asks.

"Well my family, the boys, Blake, my girls. You."

"Well that's quite a lot of people."

"I know, I haven't shopped. At all. Who are you shopping for?"

"Well my family also, Kael, Tyler, and you. That's all the people I have left to shop for."

"Why are you shopping for Tyler?" I ask

"Just because you two aren't friends doesn't mean we aren't. When was the last time you two ever talked?" He asks.

"You mean a real conversation?"

"Yeah."

"Well that would be the night of that party where he said he hated me." I shrug.

"Wow, okay."

"Yeah exactly. Enough about him. What are you getting me?" I ask with a smile.

"Unless you tell me what you're getting me I'm not telling you."

"Geez, fine." I roll my eyes.

"Stop being a little kid. Where are we even heading to?" he asks looking around.