Chapter 12 - Evacuation

Madalyn's P.O.V.

All I remember is me and the others heading towards that blinding light that Optimus supposedly thought was Elita-1. But she was back on Earth with Mia. How could she be communicating with us? Anyways, all I remember is us flying up to the light and then I felt myself hitting something hard. Like concrete.

I slowly opened my eyes to see me and my friends laying on a concrete walkway. We were all sitting layed back with our backs against each other for support. It was weird. Did we just all end up like this when we got here?

Selina: Guys, take a look at this!

We poked our heads up to see a giant tower in front of us. It was light grey with a oval width near the top. I knew that building from a mile away!

Najat: It's the CN Tower!

Madalyn: So that means we made it back to Earth. We're home again!

My Transformers tablet started beeping and vibrating. I detached it from my belt and brought the screen up to my face, revealing a girl with light skin, black hair and blue eyes.

Mia: Maddie are you there?

Madalyn: Mia what's up? Where is everyone? It's like a ghost town over here.

Mia: Meet me up stairs in the CN Tower, I'll explain everything.

*********

Me and my friends raced to the top of the CN Tower, wasting no time in waiting for an elevator. By the time we got up their we were all nearly exhausted. Well, all of us except for David. He's had ninja training for most of his life. This is nothing to him!

I pushed the door open and sighed in relief when I spotted Mia looking out of the large windows of the tower, Elita-1 standing on the railing. Mia turned around and saw us, smiling with glee.

Mia: Thank goodness you're all okay!

David: So what did you call us up here for Mia?

Mia: It goes like this, the Decepticons know that Elita is here, and now Megatron is sending them to come to Toronto! The entire city and all the surrounding towns near by are in a complete evacuation order.

Madalyn: What?! They're coming here?!

Mia: That's right. Elita-1's Infinity Core has been acting crazy recently. It's sensing the presence of Megatron's Silent Core here on Earth.

David: Can we stop those Transformers from entering the city?

Mia: I hope so. Elita is using the power of the Infinity Core to create a force field around the city so none of those creeps can get in. But it's a real big struggle for her. She can't take much for of this. If we don't do something soon, we'll lose her.

Elita began shining brighter as she yelled out in pain. I looked out the window see the giant force field she created beginning to fade in and out.

Optimus: Come on Elita, hang in there!

Elita-1: O-Optimus h-h-help m-me...

David: This is bad. Soon that force field will disappear for good.

Madalyn: And we all know who's responsible for this. It's Megatron!

???: I don't mean to interrupt but now is not the time to lose your cool.

Everyone: Kato?!

We all turned on our Transformers Tablets and checked the video screens to see Kato, Selina's butler. He was wearing a flight captains hat and it looked like he was in a plane.

Kato: Those evil Transformers are getting closer and closer by the minute. There's not a moment to waste, you must stop them!

Bumblebee: Hey, who put the old timer in charge?

Kato: Look here Bumblebee--

Bumblebee: How do you know my name?!

Kato: I have access to Selina's parents satellite network, and I've made some unsettling discoveries. In a little while you all will be taking part in some dangerous battles against the Decepticons. I know some of you will recognize these nasty creatures.

Kato brought up different news reports of the various Transformers that were attacking our home planet. We saw Jolt, Laserbeak, and Airachnid.

Najat: It's them?!

Emanuel: Not those three clowns again!

Madalyn: This day just keeps getting better and better. So they're all coming for the Infinity Core?

Bumblebee: They tricked us! They pretended to lose their battles and came to Earth for a sneak attack!

Hotshot: If that's the way they want to play, then let me at 'em!

Selina: So then Bumblebee, are you ready for a battle?

Emanuel: Selina--

Selina: Emanuel, listen! Bumblebee and I can handle this! Besides, somebody has to stop those evil Decepticons before they get to the city!

Bumblebee: Technically not all of them are Decepticons. There's Shockwave, Cyclonus, Laserbeak--

Selina: We get it!

Najat: Okay, I'm in! Me and Ravage will go after Jolt.

Ravage: It will be my pleasure to get some serious pay pack.

Madalyn: Right, then I'll take on Laserbeak--

Iestyn: No Maddie, I will.

My eyes widened as I glanced over at Iestyn, the ex Decepticon minion of Megatron none as Chaos Bringer.

Iestyn: I think Optimus needs to stay here with Elita.

Madalyn: Yeah but Iestyn!--

I know I was beginning to whin and sound like a baby, but I mean come on!

Iestyn: Besides, I have Soundwave here to help me. I want to show you guys that I am a real member of the Titans too. Okay?

Madalyn: Well, when you put it that way... sure! Why not?

David: Laserbeak and Jolt will be arriving in Toronto shortly. We should stay here and watch out for them.

Madalyn: Right then. Be careful Iestyn.

Iestyn: Will do!

Madalyn: And I wish the rest of you guys good luck.

Najat: Awesome! It's the Transformers Titans to the rescue!

********

It was only me, Mia, Emanuel, and David left in the room at the top of the CN Tower while the rest ran off to fight off the enemy Transformers that were heading for the city. We watched as Mia carefully picked up Elita-1's holoform in her hands, showing her to us. The holoform continued to glow as she quietly groaned from the pain of containing the core inside of her in order to keep the force field up and running to protect the city.

Elita-1: I'm sorry, but the force field! I can't hold it any longer!-- AH!

Within a flash the force field that surrounded the city was gone. The city of Toronto was now an open target for any of the Transformers to attack.