Chapter 19 - Megatron Has Entered The Ring

Mia P.O.V. 

Me and Iestyn were crouched down, kneeling on the shoulders of the huge form of Elita-1, hovering over the destroyed sight of the viewing floor of the CN Tower. Just in front of her was the massive form of the Decepticon leader. The Transformer who started this entire mess from the very beginning. The one who formed the partnership with Deception. The Transformer who met Dr. Michael when he crossed over to Cybertron. 

Megatron.

Optimus Prime's once considered brother, his arch enemy, and...... 

Elita-1's old flame.

Iestyn: Elita... I'm so sorry.

Megatron: It's so good to see you again Elita. It's been such a long time. 

Elita-1: I should have known you would try something like this Megatron.

Deception: Things couldn't have worked out better.

The three of us looked down to see Deception standing on the floor of the tower, a wide grin on his face. 

Deception: Iestyn, you brought Lord Megatron here without even knowing it. And the whole time you thought I was your kindly, old grandfather. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Iestyn: You tricked me!

Deception: So what? When Megatron merges the Silent Core with the Infinity Core, nothing else will matter. He will become the Ultimate Transformer! All will bow down before him or feel his wrath!

Megatron: Give me the Infinity Core Elita.

Elita-1: NEVER!

*********

Madalyn's P.O.V. 

Zach: We're too late!

We all couldn't believe what we were seeing. Megatron was here. In Toronto. Just within running distance of us. 

Shockwave: Optimus, remember when you said that there was no way that we could win this battle? Ah ha, ha, ha, looks like you were wrong.

Cyclonus: Our mission was never to beat you anyway. We were playing with you all along, just enough for Lord Megatron to get his hands on the Infinity Core. And I must say, we have succeeded.

Optimus: No! I won't let you!

As Optimus charged forward at the two Decepticons, Shockwave activated one of his abilities, firing a shot into the air that exploded, creating a dome like force field around the Transformers, and leaving all of the humans out. When Optimus wasn't looking and ran right into the shield, it shot him back, the Prime crashing to the ground. 

Shockwave: Nobody leaves this place until Megatron gets what he came for. Face it Optimus Prime, you've lost. The universe will change and the numerous factions will be more than distant memories. The Decepticons will reign supreme.

********

Mia's P.O.V. 

Elita-1 held her hands up, allowing me and Iestyn to climb on as she lowered as back down to the roof of a nearby building for safety. Once we were safe, she focused her attention back on Megatron, a stern look on her face. He followed her down into the streets of downtown, where I sensed that there was going to be an epic throwdown.

Megatron: Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.

Elita-1: I said no!

Elita-1 transformed into her vehicle mode, a pink motorcycle and took off down the street.