Chapter 13 - Selina & Ally & AJ VS. Airachnid

Selina's P.O.V.

I was running through the streets of downtown Toronto, making my way through other citizens of the city making a break for it, gathering all of their belongings and such. A voice was blaring over a loud speaker as helicopters flew the skies, making sure everyone was evacuated to the emergency shelters outside the city.

As I ran closer and closer to the docks in Lake Ontario, I spotted Airachnid in her spider mode, using the tips of her legs to glide across the water, inching closer and closer to the city.

Goldbug: Oh no! Airachnid has broken through Elita-1's shield!

But as I ran closer and closer to the docks, I also noticed two other Transformers were also hovering over the water as well. I squinted my eyes and I made out their appearances, and they looked like the Minicon named Frenzy and the Dinobot named Sludge. As I ran I tried to remember who had those two Transformers, until I heard two voices.

??? & ???: Transformers attack!

Selina: Where the heck did they come from?!

Once I passed the entrance of the docks I looked up to see Frenzy and Sludge fighting Airachnid. They were doing pretty well too. I looked down over at the edge of the docks to see two girls standing there, commanding the robots. They both had blonde hair and blue eyes, but one of them wore a purple tank top with a yellow skirt and black boots. The other wore a white coat like dress with a pink t-shirt underneath and light brown leather shoes.

And that's when I realized who they were. They were two certain super stars that me and Madalyn thought almost two years ago when I first moved here to Toronto and when I first found Bumblebee and made him my partner.

Allie: Sorry sister, but we can't let you pass.

AJ: Yeah don't go there girlfriend, this is a bad guy free zone.

Allie: So get lost and hit the road!

AJ: Okay?

Allie & AJ: Allie and AJ say go away and hit the hay!

Selina: Allie and AJ?! What are you toe doing here?!

Allie: Well we were suppose to be in tour, but when got here we found out our show was cancelled because these evil Transformers were on the attack.

AJ: Our fans mean everything to us. There is no way we are going to just sit here, and let those mean old Transformers take that away from us! We are so mad!

Allie & AJ: Oh yeah! Very mad!

Bumblebee: What a couple of divas.....

Allie: So today, our fans are going to see a different kind if show. Let's get busy!

Selina: So wait, if you're doing this for your fans, that means you're doing this also for me right?

Bumblebee: Selina get with the program! This isn't a dress rehearsal, this is the real deal!

Selina: Right, sorry Bee! Anyways, I was thinking that maybe perhaps the three of us could battle together and take Airachnid down! So what do you say?

AJ: Thanks for the offer kid, but thanks. We're good here.

Selina: What?!

AJ: Now why don't you just sit there and watch us do our thing, okay?

Allie: Game card set!

I watched with pure disbelief as Allie tossed in her game card. The card glowed and it's outline flashed across the water, indicating that it has been set into place.