Chapter 21 - The Final Battle Part 2

Madalyn's P.O.V. 

Madalyn & Deception: Transformers! Attack!

Optimus Prime and Megatron charged at full speed, straight for each other. The two raised their fists into the air and at the exact same time, punched each other hard in the face. The force of the impacts made me close my balance and I fell off of Prime's shoulder. I quickly spun around and landed on my feet, somersaulting to safety. I shot myself up back on my feet and looked back to see Optimus and Megatron each stagger back a few steps away from each other, a side effect from the hits they both took.

They both came back and fourth, not stopping for rest as they kept coming back swinging at each other. I brought out my T-Tablet, powering it on as I took a glance at the two Transformers attack points. 

Tablet: Autobot Optimus Prime and Decepticon Megatron both stable at 10,000 attack points.

Megatron: It won't be long now until I gain control of the universe Optimus. Energon Zero!

Megatron fired a pulse like blast from his cannon, the noise of the blast made Optimus cover his audio sensors as he knelt down, his body shaking. 

Tablet: Optimus Prime decreased to 7,000 attack points.

Madalyn: Optimus you're losing power!

Optimus: Don't worry about me Madalyn. Pulse Driver!

Optimus summoned a bright yellow glow all around his body as he stood back up to his feet, crossing his arms into an X shape as his yellow glowing aura blocked the dark pulses of Megatron's attack.

Megatron: Impossible!

Deception: He should have been down for the count!

Madalyn:... That's it! Now that you're the Ultimate Transformer, you can use other Factions Abilities. Hang in there Optimus, you can do this!

Optimus: Energon Mirage!

Optimus cloaked himself from Megatron's sight as he ran forward. As Megatron looked around for him, Optimus reappeared, striking the Decepticon leader with an upper cut. Megatron fell back, but quickly regained his focus as he aimed his cannon at the Prime.

Megatron: I have had enough of your games. Dark Energon Pulse!

Madalyn: Heads up Optimus!

Megatron open fired on the Prime, dark balls of purple energy flying straight for him. I acted quickly, firing a game card into the battlefield.

Madalyn: Game card open! Hexagon Protector!

The game card flashed as a digital shield appeared in front of Optimus in the shape of a giant hexagon. The dark energon pulses struck the shield, not making a dent. 

Optimus: This battle is mine. Grand Impact!

Optimus summoned his energy axe in his hand, spinning it around and around before letting it go, and watching it soar right for Megatorn. The axe whacked Megatron right in the stomach, making him wrap his arms around his metal gut and leaning forward. Once Megatron was down, Optimus took the chance, transforming into his truck mode and driving at full speed. 

Optimus: This ends now Megatron! Eternal Prime!

A bright red light surrounded the Prime as the energy increased his speed. Megatron flexed his hand out, summoning a dark energon shield just in the nick of time. Or was it? Optimus struck the shield, and there was a huge explosion as Optimus penetrated it, and rammed right into the Decepticon leader. Megatron was sent flying back after that last hit, crashing to the ground below. But Megatron wasn't done yet. As his back dragged along the ground, he pushed himself up, flipping back and landing back in his feet as he flexed his arms out, shouting a raging roar.

Optimus: You will pay for what you did to Cybertron, and Earth. 

I heard the noise of a helicopter and I looked up to the sky to see the local news chopper flying over head of the battlefield, recording the entire thing. 

News Reporter: I've never seen anything like it! An entire city block is floating in mid air, and these bizzare metal robots are fighting to the death. Right now, we're flying in for a better look. It looks like some metal humanoid, and a.... teenage girl?! 

Madalyn: Not wanting to be rude but, do you mind lady?! We're in the middle of something!

Optimus came running back towards Megatron, sucker punching him right in the cheek bone. 

Megatron: Why are you doing this Optimus?! Join me, and we can rule the universe together! 

Optimus: I want nothing to do with the likes of you Megatron. Now, it's pay back time for what you did to Elita! You must be destroyed.

Megatron: You're blamming me for what happened to Elita? You fool, you were the one who sent her back to Cybertron!

Optimus: BECAUSE OF YOU! Burning Sparks!

Optimus summoned his two machine guns on his shoulders, and open fired on Megatron. Multiple bullets struck the Decepticon per mila second as the force of the impacts made Megatron fall to the ground again and formed a small crater in the street. 

Madalyn: That ought to show him Optimus!

Deception: No! I must revive Megatron!

Deception summoned a metal staff in his hand, aiming the tip of the staff to Megatron's body. The tip glowed as Deception fired Vehicon cards right out of it!

Deception: Vehicons, transform and protect your leader!

The cards glowed and the Vehicon troopers emerged from the cards, transforming into their robot modes and forming a straight line in front of Megatron as the Decepticon leader slowly pushed himself up to his feet. There had to be at least six of them on the battlefield.

Madalyn: I thought this was going to be a one on one battle?

Deception: Allow me to introduce you to Megatron's Royal Guard. 

Madalyn: That's not fair!

Deception: Don't be such a child. Since when was anything in life been fair? There is only one rule, and that's to win at any cost. 

Optimus: MEGATRON! 

Megatron: Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Our time is now Decepticons!

Megatron fired a series of purple streaks of light from his hands, each glowing on the heads of the Vehicons, making them come to life. Once they were all awakened, they each transformed their hands into blasters and fired their lasers at the Prime. 

Madalyn: Ability card activate! Smelting Metal!

I fired the ability card at Optimus and a giant tornado of molten lava surrounded him. Once the lasers made impact, they sizzled into nothingness. Optimus then motioned his hands, the flow of the lava folling his movements as he fired the lava right for Megatron. But the Vehicons stood in front of their leader, forming a shield as a bright purple glow appeared in front of them as the lava made impact. 

Optimus: What?!

Once the lava had disappeared, the Vehicon troopers ran forward, charging straight for Optimus. Three of them zoomed right past him, catching the Prime off guard as the fourth one moved in, whacking Optimus in the face with his gun. Then one by one the Vehicons kept whacking themselves right into the Prime, knocking him back and fourth and side to side. After one more hit, Optimus flew back, crashing to the ground. 

Madalyn: Optimus!

I ran forward a few steps to get a closer look at my partner through the smoke. He laid on the ground, back first. He was just frozen. His entire body was relaxed. Like he was.... he was....

Madalyn: No.... no, no, no. Don't do this to me big guy! OPTIMUUUUUUUUUS!