Chapter 1 - Berlin

Iestyn's P.O.V.

It was a nice early spring day in Berlin, Germany. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, everything seemed so peaceful. I felt peaceful. At least I think I did. It's been two days since I left Toronto. Since I left my friends. I missed them. But I knew in order to protect them from my Chaos Bringer personality, I had to get away. Far away. I woke up early from hearing some footsteps enter my room.

???: Are you still sleeping Iestyn?

I pulled the bed cover off my face to see a woman standing at the door. She had short blonde hair, green eyes with glasses, wore a purple tank top, jeans, and black flats.

???: It's time to get up.

Iestyn: Aw, just another five minutes.

I slowly sat up in my bed, wearing an extra large light blue sweater and shorts as pyjamas.

???: Atta boy, did you have a nice sleep.

Iestyn: Yeah I had the best sleep. Thanks aunty.

********

Later that morning I had my breakfast and gotten dressed into my everyday clothes. I stood outside my aunts house with her and my uncle. They handed me a list with grocery items on it.

Iestyn: Okay lets see, this stuff looks pretty easy to find uncle Dan.

My uncle had dark green hair with grey eyes, wore a white dress shirt, jeans, and dress shoes.

Uncle Dan: Just do some shopping then come straight home alright?

Iestyn: You don't have to worry about me. I'll be back in no time!

I waved goodbye then took off running down the street for downtown.

Aunt: Be careful!

Iestyn: I will!

*******

Uncle Dan's P.O.V.

Aunt: You think he'll be alright?

Uncle Dan: I'm sure he'll be fine. Just think about how much better he looks since he first came here.

(Flashback)

It was raining that night and we both heard a knock at our front door. I opened the eye hole to see my nephew standing there in the rain with his head down, his clothes soaking wet. I remembered how shocked we were to see him. Here he was on our front door step in the middle of the night!

(End of Flashback)

Aunt: But what bothers me most is that why he won't tell us what happened. What's with all of the mystery?

Uncle Dan: What's even stranger, is what happened to her grandfather? It's not like him to just disappear. I just wish Michael would give us a call and straighten things out.

***********

Iestyn's P.O.V.

I was sitting on a bench at the park, watching some pigeons dive down and pick up some bread crums I left for them. I took a look around the park, looking at the people around me. There was a couple chatting on a bench next to me, and a mother pushing a baby stroller and walking with her oldest son.

Iestyn: I can't believe how peaceful it is here. If only it could stay like this forever. But I guess that's never going to happen, ever.

???: You ready to play Transformers?