Chapter 3 - Blaster City

Madalyn's P.O.V.

The five of us jumped out of the jet and free fell through the air. Me and my friends took each others hands and continued downwards towards the space bridge portal. As we got closer to it, we could feel the energy coming from the portal. It was a strange vibrating type of sensation along with the huge rush of wind blowing against are hair and clothes giving it that extra affect. We passed through the entrance of the portal and all around us were streaks of blue, white and green light and a bright white light at the other side.

Once we got through the force from the wave pushed against us and we each lost the grip on each others hands. We scattered all over the place as we continued to fall through the space bridge tunnel. Our tablets lit up and each of our Transformers partners cards shot out of the devices, lighting up and turning into their robot forms. Their true forms. Not the holoforms, their original, giant forms. As we all got closer and closer to the end of the tunnel, I spotted an image being formed at the exit.

Madalyn: What is that?!

It looked like a metallic city. Not much of a major metropolis but still a city.

Optimus: I think it's Cybertron!

Once we made it to the end, we fell through the exit of the portal and plummeted down towards the metallic city. As me and my friends fell, one by one our Transformers partners caught us in mid air, helping us get to the bottom safely.

Bumblebee: Don't worry Selina I--

Before Bumblebee could catch Selina in his servos, Goldbug swooped in and caught her in his servos. With a look of shock, Bumblebee freaked out and crashed face first into the metal ground. Predaking, while holding Emanuel in his servos, landed on top of Bumblebee while me and the others landed near by.

Selina: Are you alright Bumblebee?

Bumblebee: I will be if dragon-puss GETS OFF OF ME!

*******

Once we landed safely we did some exploring around the city. The Transformers took point, letting me and my friends know if it was safe to come out and walk about in the open. While taking down Megatron was a big priority, protecting us was a priority as well.

Bumblebee: All clear guys! I'm not detecting any signs of dark energon.

Madalyn: Are you sure?

Bumblebee: Positive.

Emanuel: Well if Bumblebee says it's clear then lets scope the place out.

Optimus: I agree Emanuel. Cybertronians, recon.

We all stepped out of hiding, and looked around the small city while staying close to our partners.

Bumblebee: At least I think it's safe.

Predaking: For your sake it better be.

Ravage: Wait, is this really Cybertron?

Bumblebee: This is suppose to be Blaster City. But it's... different.

Once we got a good look around, it did look different. Last summer when we all had visions about the damage that was happening to Cybertron it was chaotic. Buildings were tumbling down, dangerous weather and earthquakes were happening everywhere. But that was during the summer, and now it's early march into the new year. This must be the aftermath.

Predaking: I've never been to Blaster City so I wouldn't know of it being different.

Goldbug: Hold on! My scanners are detecting an Autobot signal.