Chapter 15 - Iestyn & Ben & Adittya VS. Laserbeak

Iestyn's P.O.V. 

Running through the streets of downtown Toronto, I heard the sounds of a siren and saw a huge crowd of engineers making their way out of a power plant complex. And by making their way, I mean in a panic like fashion. 

Iestyn: That must be where Laserbeak is.

I ran towards the complex, making my way as I ran through the crowd of workers. They kept telling to go back, that I was going the wrong way. Well then they don't have a giant Transformer to fight the other Transformer that was terrorizing the place. 

After making a few turns here and there, I found Laserbeak. He was soaring around the area, looking for something. As I watched him, I also spotted a boy also running towards Laserbeak. He looked to be a high school freshman. Had black hair, brown eyes, dark skin, wore a green sweater, jeans, and black sneakers. He also wore blue glasses. 

Iestyn: Wait a minute... Adittya!

I ran towards the boy but I was fast enough to catch up to him. Once I did reach him, he was already in a hot conversation with Laserbeak. 

Laserbeak: I'll just fight you then. I need take things a lot more seriously when it comes to Megatron.

Iestyn: I got your back Additya.

Additya: Iestyn! Where have you been? You made me and my dad worried sick about you!

Iestyn: Sorry for the scare. I promise I won't be doing something like that anytime soon. 

Laserbeak: Are you two just going to stand there or can I keep blowing stuff up?!

Right then, Soundwave's hologram appeared on my shoulder. He looked up at me and nodded.

Soundwave: I'm ready when you are Iestyn. 

Iestyn: Right, let's knock him out off the sky Additya!

Additya: Yeah!

Iestyn & Additya: Transformers Attack!

We both fired our Transformers partners cards into the battlefield. My card was a black and dark purple U.S. spy drone plane. Additya's card was a red and black buggie car.

Additya: Mudflap! Transform!

Iestyn: Soundwave! Transform!

The two cards glowed as Soundwave and Mudflap emerged in their vehicle modes and once out in the open, they both transformed into their robot modes.

Mudflap: Are you ready for this Soundwave?

Soundwave: Affirmative. We will never let Megatron find the Infinity Core. I no longer serve the likes of him.

Laserbeak: So my own former master was the one who disobeyed Megatron. You sure picked the wrong side. Hyper beam!

Laserbeak fired a series of laser blasts straight out of his optics and fired them upon Mudflap and Soundwave. There was an explosion as smoke filled the area, causing me the cough up a storm. Once the smoke was clear, Additya was already hard at work making his first move.

Additya: Here we go Mudflap. Ability card activate, Energon Tornado! 

Additya tossed the card at Mudflap and a pool of energon appeared at his feet. Mudflap raised his arms in the air, and the energon splashed up around him and spun around and around like a tornado. Then it went spiraling forward and struck Laserbeak. He got caught in it and ended up spinning around and around uncontrollably. Laserbeal managed to spring himself free from the tornado but now he was dizzy like you've never believed.