Chapter 6 - Madalyn & Emanuel & Najat vs. Jolt & Laserbeak

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Madalyn: Uh oh...

Laserbeak: Let's have some fun! Everybody ready?

Jolt: I am!

Emanuel stepped forward, standing beside me and leaned in to whisper to me.

Emanuel: They say they don't know Megatron, but they still could be trouble.

I nodded in reply as I focused my attention on the two Minicons.

Madalyn: Look it sounds like you guys know how to have a good time, but we have to go. Honestly!

Jolt: Where do you have to go so bad?

Madalyn: We're going to see Primus, Cybertron's core.

Laserbeak: Primus? Well why didn't you say so!

Najat: Yes! Thank you for finally understanding!

Laserbeak: We'll let you go, if you beat us in a race first.

Madalyn: Huh?

Laserbeak: And if you lose, you all have to stay here forever!

The area around us began to shake as boulders tumbled down to the ground. The area shifted around us, transforming into a giant open space.

Emanuel: What's going on?

Najat: I have no clue!

The ground was turned into a race track, stretching for miles and miles that we could barely see the finish line, let alone the half way check point.

Laserbeak: The race will start here, and the first person to reach the end of the cave is the winner!

Emanuel: What do we win?

Najat: Yeah!

Jolt: You win freedom silly!

Laserbeak: If you can reach the end of the cave faster than us, then you can leave and move on to the next Faction Zone. But if you lose the race, you have to stay here forever!

Jolt: Then we'll play lots of games!

Madalyn:..... Alright, we'll do it.

Emanuel: Aw come on, no way!

Madalyn: We have to. We gotta win to get out of here, so big whoop.

Emanuel: I guess it won't be a problem.

Predaking nodded to his human partner in agreement.

Najat: Okay, we're in!

Optimus: I don't like the sound of this, but I'll do it.

Laserbeak: Hurray! The race is on!

Jolt: Check out what I can make!

Jolt ripped off a piece of energon from an energon crystal and crushed it and morphed it with his servos. Once he was finished he showed it to me to see that he changed the shape of the energon into a heart.

Jolt: This is for you.

I had to admit, I was actually really impressed with what he did. I took it and it shrank down to a smaller size for me to hold it.

Madalyn: Wow, that's really cool. Thanks.

Jolt: Keep it as a good luck charm for the race. 

Madalyn: Um... sure.

Emanuel: Hey Maddie, this this mean that you and Jolt are an item now?

Madalyn: What?! No it doesn't!