Chapter 8 - Madalyn & Optimus & Sentinel vs. Shockwave & Cyclonus

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Optimus Prime and Sentinel Prime in their vehicle modes drove across the central highway of the city of Iacon. Well, what was left of it anyways. Since it became a Faction Zone between the Autobots and Decepticons, the city was nearly ripped apart. Streams of both regular energon and dark energon coursed through the lower streets of the city. Sentienel was leading me and Optimus through the city to a place called the Well of Allsparks. It said to be the most direct route to the core of Cybertron where Primus, and Megatron can be found. 

Optimus: I can't believe everything that has changed to our world Sentinel.

Sentinel: It's a very difficult and complicated occurance. Allow me to explain. With the Infinity Core and the Silent core, it allowed Primus to identify the Cybertronians by the factions they were assigned in during the war. So when the six faction zones overlaped with each other, the allspark which brings life to Cybertron began to collapse and a new species of Cybertronians were made. For example, the ones we just witnessed earlier were a mixture of Autobots and Decepticons. 

Madalyn: Yeah, that makes sense.

Sentinel: That included Airachnid and Terrorhawk from the Insecticon and Dinobot Zone, and Jolt and Laserbeak from the Minicon and Predacon Zone. 

Optimus: They were of the same origin!

Sentinel: Yes. They were all created by the power of the negative energy from the silent core, as well as dark energon which Megatron used to corrupt the core. In turn, it makes these new Cybertronians evil to the spark and their job is to protect Megatron. These Transformers are freaks of nature and should have never been created. It's sad really, but I suppose we are all in a way, victums of Megatron's motives. 

As they continued to drive, two objects could be seen coming towards us. One was a flyer, the other was a tank. 

Madalyn: Oh no.....

Optimus and Sentinel came to a halt as they transformed into their robot modes, me appearing on Optimus's servo. The two Cybertronian alt modes stopped as well, the tank transforming into Shockwave and the Cybertronian jet transforming mid air and Cyclonus landed next to him.

Cyclonus: What was that? We're just Megatrons lackies Sentinel Prime?!

Shockwave: It's time that you learned your lesson old man.

Optimus: Get out of our way!

Cyclonus: Ah, ha, ha, ha! And who made you the boss Optimus?

Madalyn: Hey that's Optimus Prime to you freak! The leader of the Autobots so back off would ya?!

Optimus: Easy Madalyn, let us handle this.

Cyclonus: There is only one way to handle this, and that is to battle us. So if you think you're brave enough, bring it on!

Shockwave: You're defeat is most logical.

Sentinel: As you wish my friends. I've never backed down from a battle, and I'm not going to start now!

Sentinel brought out his sword and shield, raising his weapon in the air as he and Shockwave charged at each other. Sentinel was moving faster than Shockwave, causing him to leap forward and tackle the Decepticon and the two fell over the highway and splashed into a dark energon lake.

Madalyn: Whoa that was nuts! Are you okay down there Sentinel?!

Sentinel: No need to worry Madalyn. After living in this twisted version of our home for so long my body is immune to dark energon. Although I wouldn't recommend you touching it.