Chapter 4 - Selina & David vs. Arachnid & Terrorhawk

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Terrorhawk: If you want to continue your journey to Primus, you must first defeat us in battle. Cyberwing Attack!

Terrorhawk launched forward at full speed, body slamming right into Optimus. Optimus was sent flying back and he crashed to the ground. 

Optimus: What are you doing you fool?!

Madalyn: Optimus!

Grimlock brought out his sword and charged forward at Terrorhawk, attempting to attack him from behind with his weapon. But the Dinobot gone bad spotted him and with a swift move of his servo he fired a spinning whirlwind at Grimlock. The Dinobot leader was struck to the chest and he was sent flying right into a metal wall, nearly smashing through it completely.

Terrorhawk: Stay out of this, Dinobot.

Grimlock: Where did you get so much power?

Arachnid: Now it's my turn. Energy Webs!

Arachnid fired a bunch of strings of gooey webs from her servos and they came straight for us! They caught me and my friends and pulled us right into the energon lake. The energon tasted awful! Well to us anyway. I held my breath but I knew it would only help me for a short moment of time. If too much energon gets into our system who knows what could happen to us! I slowly opened my eyes to see Arachnid dive into the lake and she came swimming straight for me and the others. When it looked like she was going to get us for a snack, there was a loud clash noise, and I opened my eyes to see Predaking in her way. The Insecticon and Predacon had locked fists with each other and were trying to push each other back. 

Predaking: Bumblebee! Do it now!

Bumblebee: Got it!

Bumblebee swooped in, a strange orange, glowing orb illuminating from his servos as he fired it at me and my friends. Once we were all inside the glowing orb, it sucked out all the energon so it was clean and dry, and we were all able to breath.

Madalyn: Thanks you guys.

The orb floated all the way up to the surface of the lake and gently placed us ashore. Bumblebee's head popped out from the lake and he looked up at us, blue optics glowing as he made his way out of the lake and knelt down in front of us.

Bumblebee: Boy are you guys out of shape.

Selina: Thanks Bumblebee.

Ravage: The signal to the core is starting to fade. 

We all looked up to see the ground bridge portal started to fade in and out from sight and began to shrink a bit in size.

Madalyn: Then we better step on it or we'll be stuck in this Faction Zone for who knows how long! 

Selina: But there's no time!

David: Selina, do you think you and Bumblebee could find a way to lure Arachnid under water-- uh I mean under energon?

Selina: Do you have a plan David?

David: Yes, and Grimlock, you and me will lure Terrorhawk over here to the shore. 

Selina: Hold on, I think I'm starting to get it.... That's it! One is an Insecticon and one is a Dinobot! We trick them out of their factions!

Bumblebee: You're right! That gives us the advantage.

Goldbug: What a heavenly idea. Simply heavenly David.

Ravage: With them battling outside of their Faction Zone, this should be a snap.