Chapter 18 - Deception Goes Undercover

Iestyn's P.O.V. 

1 hour earlier.....

I ran out of the alleyway and into the streets of downtown Toronto. Straight a head I saw Deception just standing there in the middle of the street. I ran over towards him, mixed emotions filling inside of me. A part of me felt like punching that old man right in the face for what he did to the Transformers, and to my friends. But another part of me hoped that my grandfather was still inside there somewhere, just waiting to be free.

I stopped just a few feet away from him to catch my breath, then I looked up at the man who had his back turned against me, waving my hand in the air.

Iestyn: Grandpa! It's me Iestyn, I've been looking for you everywhere! Don't you remember me?

There was silence for a while until Deception turned his head ever so slightly, but enough for him to make eye contact with me. 

Deception: Deception. My name is Deception, loyal servant to great and powerful Lord Megatron!

All of a sudden there was this strange force that pushed me down to the street. I looked up to see Deception twitched and clutching his head. 

Deception: What are you doing to me?!

Iestyn: I'm not doing anything!

Deception:... MICHEAL!

Micheal: Leave my grandson alone Deception! Leave my body, leave it now! 

Deception: NO!

Deception tried to fight my grandfather's will, collasping to his knees as he cried out in pain. Just as I thought. My grandfather was still in there somewhere. At least everything isn't totally lost. I watched as Deception's hair turned white and his skin colour changed back into human skin instead of metal. He was wearing his lab coat again too instead of that strange armour. 

Iestyn: Grandfather!

I ran over to the man who collapsed on the street. I came to his aid, looking him over for any injuries. 

Iestyn: Grandfather what's going on?

Micheal: Iestyn stay back, please! I've lost control, Deception could return at any moment. I could be dangerous. 

Iestyn: Is there anything I can do to help?

Micheal: Is all happened when I was exposed to the negative energy of the Silent Core and Megatron's dark energon. The only thing that can save me now is by being exposed to the positive energy of the Infinity Core. 

Out of nowhere my grandfather cluthced his head again, grinding his teeth together as he tried to hold his dark side in.  If I can somehow bring the Infinity Core and Silent Core together, maybe it will fix my grandfather!

********

Najat's P.O.V. 

1 Hour Earlier.....

Me and the others were watching Madalyn and Emanuel's battle taking place from inside the CN Tower from inside the viewing platform. I took notice in the battle with Optimus and Cyclonus, watching them kicking the scrap out of each other. I wattched the fight through one of those pay coin built in binoculars.

Najat: That's it Prime! You got it! Hit with the left, now the right, and another right! That's the way, go, go, go!

And then, everything went black. The timer on the binoculars went out! I was beginning to panic, to be really honest with you. This epic showdown between Megatron would be arriving soon, and I didn't want to miss a single second of it!