Chapter 20 - The Final Battle Part 1

David's P.O.V. 

I slowly woke up to find me and Iestyn on the sidewalk, just laying there as rubble from the erupt at the CN Tower was left around us. I spotted a card in front of me, with the photo of a T-Rex on it.

David: Grimlock....

I reached to him, clutching the card in my hand. I looked up at the CN Tower to see Slipstream protecting Elita-1 from Megatron. If that female Decepticon seeker was there, then Shannon couldn't be too far behind.

Slipstream sharpened her fingernails and they slithered down, growling long as she charged forward to strike Megatron. But the Decepticon leader dodged the attack and fired back with his own ability. Slipstream swiftly dodged the blast from his cannon and it went soaring through the air, traveling to who knows where. But as Slipstream was regaining her footing, Megatron moved in and punched her right into the gut, followed by a hard blow into her chin with his knee. She fell back and glowed into her card form, soaring down to Shannon who stood with Mia up on a broken ledge of the CN Tower. 

Elita-1: Megatron, this madness needs to stop! I'm the one you want, leave the others out of this!

Megatron: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! So you're finally listening to reason Elita? 

Of in the distance I heard the noise of someone yelling. The voice was baritone, and it sounded like whoever it was, was calling out to Megatron. I rolled to my side and looked up into the sky, to see Optimus Prime flying through the sky with his jet pack. I instantly shot myself up from the sidewalk and looked up again to see that Madalyn was on his shoulder. They must have broken through that strange shield back at the park! 

*********

Madalyn's P.O.V. 

As Optimus flew through the air with his jet pack, soaring closer and closer to the CN Tower, I watched as Elita-1 was tossed to the floor of the tower by Megatron, who stalked in her direction. 

Mia: ELITA!

Elita-1: No more Megatron! Please!

Megatron's shadow blinded her as he reached down, picking up the female Autobot by the throat and lifting her into the air. 

Megatron: It is too late for that. Listen very carefully dear Elita. The only way for the Infinity Core and the Silent Core to come together is if you willingly surrender it to me. Once they merge, you will be destroyed and I will become the supreme ruler of the universe! This is my destiny Elita, you have no choice. Thos who chose to serve me will survive, and those who don't will be obliterated. 

Elita-1: But you will be alone Megatron. I don't know any Cybertronian would serve you after the damage you caused to Primus so long ago and turned as all into those cards. Including all of your Decepticons. You would be eternally lonely and there is no fate worse than that. If that is your destiny then I pity you!

Megatron: I don't need your pity Elita. But I will offer you this; If you dare join me, your life will be spared. Then, you will help me rule the cosmos till the end of time!

Elita: That's never going to happen Megatron! I would never surrender myself to join the dark side. 

Megatron: Very well my old flame, I must answer my call of fate. Give me the Infinity Core!

Megatron looked like he was about to fire his cannon right at Elita and blow her completely to dust! Luckily me and Optimus just swooped into the scene right on time.

Madalyn: Megatron, no!

Optimus: Unhand her!

Elita: Optimus!