Chapter 22 - The Final Battle Part 3

Madalyn's P.O.V. 

Madalyn: Optimus! Optimus, are you alright?!

Tears were starting to form as I watched my partners body just lay there on the street. He can't die! Not now! Not when we're so close to defeating Megatron and saving both of our home planets from destruction! 

It was then when I watched in amazement. Optimus slowly, but surely, pushed himself up to his knees, then slowly made his way to his feet. 

Optimus: I'm alright Madalyn. 

I looked up to see that the news helicopter was still flying overhead. 

Newsreporter: These robots have been spotted all over the world, but the biggest battle seems to be right here in Toronto, Ontario! My sources tell me that these creatures are called Transformers, and children around the world have been playing a battling game with the same name. But the question is, when have they come to life?

What the heck was that news lady talking about?! The Transformers are more then just toys and playing cards. 

Optimus: Lunatic Blast!

Optimus fired a series of laser blasts from his machine guns right at the Vehicon troopers that were protecting Megatron. The Vehicons formed their sheild again, protecting their precious master from being blown to bits. 

Optimus: Out of my way you clowns!

Deception: Ability card activate! Dark Spear Attack!

The Vehicons aimed their weapons at the Prime, firing one bullet each as the lasers morphed and turned into spears, soaring straight for Optimus. Each spear struck Optimus at his sides, and they kept flying right back as Optimus tried to deflected them with his arms.

Madalyn: Hang in there Optimus!

Deception: Ability card activate! Plating Barrier!

The Vehicons transformed their guns back into hands as they formed into fists and slammed them onto the streets. A rush of wind, dusts, and rubble shot out of the ground in a line as it made its way to Optimus, shooting up right under his feet and knocking him up to the ground. Optimus came crashing back down, face first. 

Madalyn: Optimus!

I bolted forward, coming to Optimus' aid as I stood near his head. As I did so, the Vehicon troopers stood to the side, allowing Megatron to step forward, looking down at me and his opponent. 

Megatron: Now you realize the consequences of this battle Optimus. The one who controls the Infinity Core and the Silent Core, controls the universe. And it comes down to either you or me.

As Megatron neared Optimus, he lifted his foot and placed it right on Optimus' head. He pushed down ever so slightly, but Optimus still winched in the pain. 

Megatron: Face it Optimus. You dream about having the ultimate power of the cores as much as I do. 

Madalyn: Hey Megatwerp! Back off you creep!

I ran over there, jumping up as I grabbed a hold of Megatron's leg, banging my fist on his armour plating. But Megatron flicked me off with ease. I fell to the ground, nailing a few scraps on my arm and a small cut on my cheek, but even still the slightest drops of blood dripped out. I clutched onto my arm with my other hand as I stood back up, shotting glares at the Decepticon leader.

Madalyn: LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Megatron ignored my pleads as he wrapped his hand around Optimus' neck, lifting him up into the air. Optimus cluthced his hands onto Megatron's trying to to pull himself free of the Decepticon leader's grasp on him.