Chapter 14 - Najat & Zach & Ivy VS. Jolt

Najat's P.O.V. 

With Ravage by my side, the two of us searched the outskirts of the city near the country side, looking around in a forest. We were supposed to be looking for Jolt while the others went off and looked for Airachnid and Laserbeak. But so far we haven't had any luck in finding that good for nothing Minicon.

Najat: Where the heck is Jolt hiding?

Ravage: I can't sense him yet, but I will continue scanning. He has to be out there somewhere.

The two of us looked over a hill that gave us a view of the forest. There was quite a few ground to cover if we were to have any hope of finding the Minicon working for Megatron. 

Najat: Jolt really isn't that much of a evil Transformer, but if he thinks he can steal the Infinity Core just because Megatron told him to, then he better watch out cause we'll take him down! Right buddy?

Ravage: Right..... Wait a nano click!

Najat: What's up?

Ravage: Look over there!

Ravage pointed his paw towards the lake. Over there was something underwater swimming towards the edge of the lake, splashing waves as it swam by. 

Najat: Is it Jolt?

But then the two of us watched as a Minicon and a teenage boy emerged from the water, soaring through the air. The had black hair with brown eyes, wore a baseball cap. a black and dark blue baseball jacket, jeans, and blue sneakers. The Minicon with him was purple with red and black highlights and battering rams for hands. Once I saw them, I knew exactly who they were.

Rumble: Yeeeeeehaaaaa!

Najat: It's Zach and Rumble!

Rumble and Zach soared just far enough to land at the bottom of the hill. The two of them spotted us and ran up the hill to meet up with me and Ravage.

Zach: Hey Najat, hope you don't mind the intrusion. But I thought you guys might needed a hand.

Rumble: Hey boss why not just admitt it that you came here to help your girlfriend?

I gasped and I swear I actually blushed a little bit. Did Zach like me? Zach also blushed but only for a slight second as he glared at his Minicon partner, clutching his hands into fists.

Zach: Zip it you lump! I came here to help the Titans, got it?

Rumble: Oh, yeah right.

Rumble flashed his visor at him as he tilted his head to the side. If I'm right, I'm pretty sure he was rolling his eyes at Zach, which actually made me laugh a little.

Najat: It doesn't matter why you're here Zach, I'm just glad you came.

Zach: Uh... Thank you Najat!

*******

The two of us sat on top of the hill, looking out towards the forest and the city of Toronto. I decided to fill Zach in on our current situation that's going on involving Megatron, the Decepticons, the whole deal.

Zach: I get it now. So the Titans decided to each split up and battle on their own?

Najat: That's right. It was a tough choice but we decided it was the right one. That's why I came here to protect this area of the city from Megatorn.

Zach: Well now that I'm here, I got you covered!

Najat: Wait, wait, wait, you're not going to try and be a hero again are you? It's just that ever since I've known you Zach, you get some pretty weird ideas into your head.