Chapter 7 - Madalyn & Optimus Meet Sentinel Prime

Madalyn's P.O.V.

With me on the drivers seat of Optimus Prime's vehicle mode, he raced through the spiraling green and blue tunnel of the ground bridge. We on our way to Iacon, Optimus's home while leaving the Minicon & Predacon Faction Zone. With Iacon becoming corupted with the negative energy and dark energon, who knows what it will look like when we get there. But I was more worried about all of my friends that we left behind. First David, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Hotshot, Goldbug, and Selina, and now Najat, Ravage, Predaking, and Emanuel! It was only me and Optimus left. 

Madalyn: We can't just leave the others behind! 

Optimus: Don't worry Madalyn, it's up to Predaking and Ravage to look after them. They'll be fine. We must keep going!

Madalyn: I guess you're right, but I can't help but worry. They're my friends afterall. Well, let's get out of here and get this over with.

Optimus: Right. Hold on tight. 

Optimus accelerated through the tunnel of the ground bridge, passing through the exit. Once arriving, we discovered a completely run down, demolished city. Most of the streets were flowing with either regular energon and dark energon. The buildings around the city were almost completely destroyed. Most remain standing with huge holes and missing parts, the rest were merly burnt metal sticking out of the ground.

Madalyn: Holy crap! 

The sky was filled with dark clouds as purple lightning shot down from the sky, striking the city streets below. 

Madalyn: Optimus watch out for the lightning!

Optimus swiftly moved through the streets, dodging the lightning strikes as best he could. The smooth ride Madalyn seemed to enjoy just a few moments ago was now a terrifying off terrain roller coaster.

Madalyn: I sure hope you know what you're doing Optimus and where you're going.

Optimus: Judging by the terrain, we are entering the main streets of Iacon. Well, this new twisted Faction Zone version anyway. From what I can tell from its new surroundings it appeares to be a combination of Autobots and Decepticons. 

Madalyn: Are you sure?

Optimus: I cannot be one hundred percent certain, but it appears so. What was once Cybertron is now being destroyed from within, and in order to stop its destruction we must find Megatron.

With a loud screech, over a dozen vehilces came zooming towrds us. Some were black and purple sports cars while the rest were black and purple jets. They all transformed into their robot modes, transforming their hands into blasters and aiming them at us. Optimus skidded to a halt and transformed into his robot mode, holding me in his servo. 

Optimus: It's a whole army of Vehicons!

Madalyn: What are Vehicons?

Optimus: They are Decepticon drones designed by a Decepticon scientist named Shockwave. Their loyalty is to Megatron and him alone.

Madalyn: We're surrounded by them!

Me and Optimus looked aroun to see that more of them appeared behind us. We were completely surrounded by them and it seemed there was no escape in sight. 

Optimus: Megatron must have sent them to come looking for us.

One of them walked forward and aimed his weapon at us. Its purple laser charging inside the weapon.

Madalyn: Okay you creeps, game on. Ability card activate! Cyber Wall!

I summoned an ability card, tossing it int the air as an aqua blue energon shield  formed around me and Optimus, protecting us from the blaster fire coming from the vehicons. The shield then grew bigger, whacking the vehicons and sending them flying back, some were even completely evaporated.