Chapter 11 - Send Backup

Corbin's P.O.V.

Airachnid: Venom Tornado!

Airachnid fired a purple tornado from her mouth, aiming at Strika who skillfully dodged each blow.

Strika: Ha, you missed me!

Airachnid: I'll wipe that smirk off your face!

Strika: Not bad for an old girl but you might not want to use your brain, I think it's busted.

Airachnid: You're mine!

Airachnid fired another shot of her venom tornado at Strika.

**********

Zach's P.O.V.

Zach: Ability card activate! Ready To Crumble!

Rumble's arms transformed into giant battering rams as he jumped into the air and attempted to hit Laserbeak who blocked his attack with his wing. Rumble kept attacking the minuture falcon as his enemy continued to struggle blocking his attacks.

Laserbeak: I can't believe how strong you are Rumble. You never showed this much power back on Cybertron!

Rumble: Thanks to my human friend I've received an upgrade. Now, prepare to feel the power of Rumble!

**********

Madalyn's Mom's P.O.V.

Me and my husband continued watching the news as various broadcasts showed the battles going on between the intruders and what appeared to be some of Madalyn's friends.

News Reporter: The battle continues, but now it appears that some of these giant robots are protecting Earth. It appears children and teenagers from all over the world have befriended these robots and our battle together against the alien invaders.

Dad: Look honey! They all have a Transformer just like Madalyn.

Mom: And they're all look so determined. They trust their Transformers to fight along side them. For our sake, let's hope they can win.

*********

But then out of nowhere, a strange burst of purple lightning shot out from the sky and struck the ememy Transformers at each of the battle sights. It seemed to be powering them up some how, because the next thing we all knew, our team was losing. One by one the Transformers glowed into their card forms with defeat.

And then outside across the sky all over the planet, it changed colour from the sunset orange to a horrifying black and purple.

********

Mia's P.O.V.

Whatever that lightning was, it wasn't only attacking my friends and powering up the enemy, it was also doing a number on Elita-1. It came out of no where, and the next thing I knew, Elita-1's holoform is laying down on my desk in the fetal position, clutching her head as she screamed in pain, shocks of purple electricity flickering through her body.

Mia: Elita what's happening?!

Elita-1: Megatron's power with dark energon and the negative energy of the Silent Core is trying to attack the Infinity Core that's inside of me! I can't hold on much longer, I just can't!

Elita spread herself out, and a flash of white light erupted from her holoform body. It was so blinding I had to cover my eyes with my arms. My hands weren't doing again good because the light was so bright that it went past the tiny openings between my fingers.

The light blasted through the roof of my apartment and it shun in the sky like a beacon.

*********