Chapter 5 - The Titans Meet The Minicons

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Me, Emanuel, Najat, Optimus, Predaking, and Ravage flew across the ground bridge, travelling through the brightly, colourful lit tunnel. We had no idea where this ground bridge would take us. We only hoped that it would lead us all straight to Primus, Cybertrons' Core. If we can undo everything that Megatron did, then Cybertron and Earth wouldn't be connected anymore, Cybertron would turn back to normal, and all of the Transformers would be able to turn back into their original forms permanently. As long as they are trapped in the card antibodies, they won't be able to transform into their original, ginormous size unless they were in battle.

I was perched up on Optimus's shoulder while Emanuel and Najat hitched a ride with Predaking, Ravage flying close behind.

Madalyn: Yo Optimus, the end of the bridge is coming up!

I pointed downwards to the end for everyone to see a bright, white circle.

Optimus: We'll be there soon.

Emanuel: Aw no fair I can't see a thing! How much farther? Are we there yet?! 

Najat: Ugh, quit your whining! I swear you're worse than Maddie. 

Madalyn: I don't know what's waiting for us down there, but at least we'll all be one step closer to Primus.

Optimus: Right.

Emanuel: Lame! Can't we just get there now?!--

Najat: Guys look, we're almost there!

We all looked down to see us all getting closer and closer to the end of the ground bridge. A smile came upon my face at the sight.

Predaking: We will be entering an unknown land. If the residents of Blaster City were forged into two factions, who says this next Faction Zone won't be the same?

Optimus: Predaking is right. We must be ready for whatever we may face on the other side. So be on your guard everyone.

Predaking: We never know where Megatron could be hiding.

Madalyn: You got that right. Now let's get-- what the?!

Three strings of light came firing out from the exit of the ground bridge and it came straight for us. They flew past Emanuel and the others and they were coming straight for me. One of the strings wrapped itself around my right ankle and pulled me down right off of Optimus' shoulder and I was dragged down below.

Optimus: No!

Madalyn: Help!

Predaking: Madalyn!

Predaking was the first to act, transforming into his dragon mode and flying after me. Optimus activated his jetpack and flew after the two of us, quickly following behind.

Optimus: Quickly Predaking grab her!

Ravage: Grab her?! Somebody grab me!

As Predaking flew down, Najat grabbed a hold of Ravage and pulled him aboard Predaking with her and Emanuel. My friends chased after me as we soared down even faster towards the end of the ground bridge. We all reached the end and flew through the exit, arriving in a new area on Cybertron. It appeared to be underground, with some light pocket holes on the ceiling and light shinning through them. There were strange metal pillars that supported this, underground cave, in a sense.

Once we almost made touchdown, Predaking transformed back into his robot mode, taking a hold of me in his servo. He yanked the string free of me and tossed me into the air, allowing Optimus to quickly, but gently take a hold of me in his servo. He did it quick enough for his back to face the ground and everyone made impact.