Chapter 16 - David & Corbin VS. TerrorHawk

David's P.O.V. 

Kato: Mistress Madalyn can you hear me?

A few minutes later after Elita-1's shield went down, Kato's voice could be heard through Madalyn's T-Tablet. It was now me, her, Emanuel, and Mia with our partners Grimlock, Optimus Prime, Predaking, and Elita-1. 

Madalyn: I'm here Kato, what's up?

Kato: Mistress Selina has defeated Airachnid with the help of Allie & AJ, plus Mistress Najat and Master Zach have beaten Jolt.

Madalyn: That's great! That's the best news I've heard all day.

Emanuel: Which means Laserbeak is still out there.

Kato: Master Iestyn is fighting him right now as we speak.

********

Optimus's P.O.V. 

Me and Elita's holograms were sitting on a ledge at the top of the CN Tower, looking out at the city view. 

Elita-1: I fear that soon Megatron will find me. Once he has the Infinity Core he will get rid of me. 

Optimus: What?

Elita-1: It doesn't matter to him that we used to be together back on Cybertron. 

Optimus: You two, liked each other?

Elita-1: This was before he introduced me to you. However once the war started and I learned of is true colours, I left him and joined the Autobots. Once he finds me, he'll get revenge on me for what I did to him.

Optimus: I suppose that makes sense.

Elita-1: I believe I lack the strength to battle him. Every time the Infinity Core inside of me emits some of its positive energy, my own life source is drained away. 

Optimus: Please, just hang in here Elita. Leave Megatron to us, we won't let him touch you. 

Elita-1: Thank you Optimus, but listen. 

Optimus: What's wrong?

Elita-1: If it looks like Megatron can't be stopped, like he is going to get to me, Optimus I want you to do it before he does.

Optimus: Wait, do what?!

Elita-1: I want you to take the Infinity Core before Megatron has the chance.

Optimus: Don't be foolish Elita!

Elita: But--

Optimus: I already possess the Matrix of Leadership inside of me. I worry that with both the Matrix and the Infinity Core inside of me, it may be too much for my Cybertronian body to handle. It's impossible! Why would you ask me that?

Elita-1: The reason I asked, was because it is you. You, Optimus Prime. 

*********

David's P.O.V. 

Kato beeped in a few seconds later, with a worried look on his face. 

Kato: I have bad news! I have detected Terrorhawk's life signal just off the coast of Japan. I fear that possibly Cyclonus and Shockwave can't be far behind. 

David: Oh no, grandpa! Let me go after Terrorhawk, Madalyn. 

Madalyn: Sounds like a plan to me. Good luck David.

David: Thanks, I'm going to need it. 

I ran out of the room, taking the emergency elevator down to the bottom floors of the tower. I then made my way outside to the emergency stair cases, and fired Grimlock's card out of my tablet, then bring out one of my ability cards.