Chapter 9 - Madalyn & Chaos Bringer vs. Shockwave & Cyclonus

Iestyn's P.O.V.

Inside Ben's private plane, the both of us were flying towards the Atlantic Ocean to find the Space Bridge portal that would take anything from here, to Cybertron in the blink of an eye. After a few hours of flying, we were finally over head of the portal. Me and Ben made our way down to the cargo area and the large door opened up. The wind picked up and blew against the two of us, blowing our hair and our clothes back. I took a step forward and looked down at the Space Bridge. It was huge! An entire fleet of the U.S. navy could be swallowed hole in that thing.

Ben: Good luck Iestyn.

Iestyn: Thanks bro, I'm going to need it.

I sprinted forward and jumped off the edge of the door. The wind blew against me as I free fell towards the giant portal in the ocean.

Iestyn: Please Chaos Bringer, give me strength.

Instanly I felt a surge of power wash over me. The mask matrialized on my face and my clothes began to change as well. I focused on it, no longer fighting it. I had to turn into Chaos Bringer, that way I could help Madalyn and Optimus. My everyday clothes transformed into Chaos Bringers uniform, a black goth trench coat, purple leather pants, black leather belt, black boots, black gloves, and finally my hair changed from brown to purple. Once the transformation was complete I passed through the portal towards Cybertron.

*********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Me and Optimus just layed their lifelessly on the ground in the streets of Iacon, broken and battered. Scrotch marks and cuts covered Optimus's body while my clothes were dirty, ripped up, and my skin had some cuts, covered with dirt, and a few spots of blood. Not to mention my hair was a mess. The sounds of footsteps woke me up from my mer second black out and I looked up to see the two Decepticons, Shockwave and Cyclonus.

Shockwave aimed his cannon at Optimus and open fired. He took a direct it and Optimus was blasted back, completely flying straight through the wall and falling to the ground. The force knocked my body back again, doing another set of barrol rolls before stopping. I just couldn't take it. My body was in too much pain to move.

Cyclonus: So somehow this human loving, Autobot leader, is suppose to save the world? Ha!

Shockwave: How illogical.

Before Shockwave could deliver the final blow, a pair of purple spheres came out of nowhere and struck the two Decepticons, sending them flying into the building where we once were on the roof of, and the building collapsed right on top of them. The two Decepticons emerged from the rubble, their faces filled with rage.

Shockwave: Who did that?!

I slowly turned my head to the direction where the shots came from and I saw a Transformer and another human, standing on top of a platform where it looked like a statue originally lay. The Transformer was a sleek seeker with a purple, grey and black paint job with a screen for a face. On both of his upper arms, the Decepticon insignia was embedded, representing his faction. The human with him was a teenage boy who appeared to be the same age as Madalyn. He had purple hair, wore a black and red mask, a black goth trench coat, purple leather pants, a black leather belt, black boots, and black gloves.

That's when I realized why those two looked so familiar to me. It was Chaos Bringer and Soundwave. What were they doing here?! Are they, helping us?

Chaos Bringer walked forward, the red visor of his mask flashing in my eyes. I slowly, while fighting the pain, pushed myself up from the ground, sitting up to my knees. I looked up at the boy and Decepticon.