Chapter 17 - Madalyn & Emanuel Tricked?

Madalyn's P.O.V. 

Once David left to go fight Terrorhawk in Tokyo to save his grandfather, it was now only me, Emanuel, and Mia left inside the tower. 

Emanuel: Come on, we should get going to Madalyn. Kato says that Cyclonus and Shockwave are near the city. 

Madalyn: Right, we'll be on our way just as soon as I find Optimus.

Optimus: Right here Madalyn. 

Optimus and Elita-1's holograms were inside an air vent that led to the top of the tower. They vanished then reappeared on me and Mia's shoulders. 

Madalyn: Where the heck did you go Optimus?

Optimus: My apoligies Madalyn..... Elita, I can only promise you this. We will protect you from Megatron. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Madalyn: Let's rock!

With a nod of approval from Emanuel the two of us ran out of the viewing platform of the tower and made our way to the elevators.

Elita-1: Optimus.....

********

Me and Emanuel stood at the side of the road that paved up on a hill, looking out at the view of the city of Toronto. Or, at least it was a city. The entire place was like a ghost town now. Winds blew across the sky as cars were scattered along the streets, windows and doors opening and closing. It was a sad sight to see. Optimus and Predaking stood on our shoulders, following our gaze to the city. It was heartbreaking to see all the damage Megatron and his minions had caused. After a moment of silence, it was Optimus who spoke up first.

Optimus: All the citizens have gone. The news about Megatron and his followers have spread quickly. Everyone evacuated as quickly as they could. Only we remain, and together as the Transformers Titans will we be able to hold back the forces of destruction. But I'm worried that this is a battle that we cannot win. Elita-1 is getting weaker, and if Megatron gets Infinity Core we will lose everything. 

Madalyn: We won't let that happen Optimus. You can count on us to get the job done. 

Optimus: Thank you Madalyn.

Predaking: Be on your guard. I am detecting Cybertronian activity. 

Overhead in the sky, a space bridge portal opened up. It created a huge gush of wind to blow right into our faces. Me and Emanuel shielded ourselves as we watched two giant robots emerged down from the portal. The two of them had to be at least 2 times taller than the size of an average hosue. One was dark purple with a cannon on his right arm and had one optic, the other was also dark purple, but had horns on his head and wore armour that looked like something a knight would wear. Plus both of them had Decepticon insignia's embedded in their armour.

Shockwave and Cyclonus. 

Cyclonus: Well then, we meet again girl. 

Madalyn: I thought I'd gotten rid of you two a long time ago. 

Shockwave: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Sorry, but we've come back for a rematch. It is illogical to lose against a mere human child. 

Madalyn: Hey! I'm practically 18 now which makes me an adult, mind you! You just don't know when to give up, that's all. 

I looked over at Emanuel who was staying silent through all of this. He couldn't stop looking at the two Decepticons and their massive size. 

Madalyn: Are you ready Emanuel?

He turned his attention away from the two Transformers and looked back at me. A smile grew on his face as he nodded in reply. 

Emanuel: I'm ready when you are.