Chapter 18 Part 2

I go to his room and knock and he opens the door. "What do you want?" He asks. "A chance to explain." "A chance to explain what. How you cheated on me." He says raising voice. "Okay can you just lower your voice" I say looking around. "What do you expect. You expect me to be nice." "No..I don't..but..." "But nothin. I don't wanna hear what you have to say." "Colin I love you and..." "Man you don't love me...cause if you did...you wouldn't have done it." "I do love you Colin." "No you don't. You think you do..." "Yes I do. And I know that you love me." "You're right..I do love you. Hell I'm in love with you. Which makes me feel even more foolish and now I question how can I be in love with someone I can't even trust." Tears start flowing from my eyes. "What are you saying?" "I'm sayin that until I can trust you..I don't think we can be together....goodbye Demi." He says then shuts the door. I walk off, leave and head home. I cry the entire way there. I just lost someone I love and it's all my fault. I don't ever think he'll forgive me. I get home and go to my room. I don't wanna talk to anyone. I cancel my session at the studio. I don't wanna go anywhere.

{Colin's POV}

That wasn't easy. I love that girl, but I'm not gonna be with someone who's gonna cheat on me, I have feelings too. I'd never do that to her, and I thought she'd never do that to me. I was gonna stay till late tomorrow night but I'm gonna change my flight to tonight. There's no reason for me to be here anymore. This is the last thing that I need to worry about. My main focus now is football, maybe after all this is done, I'll try to reach out to her, only because I really do have a strong connection with her, and I love her to death, but right now, I just can't stand to be around her right now. Later that day I head to the airport and fly out to New York for the next 3 days. I'm gonna meet my parents there, and I won't tell them, cause it's none of their business.