Chapter 12 Part 4

I get in first then he does. He hugs me from behind and we stand there as the hot water falls on us. He starts kissing my neck. I feel his dick poking me. "Watch yourself big boy." He giggles. "Shhhh. Relax baby..." I loosen up as his hands explore my body.his hand makes it's way down and I tense up just a little bit at the feeling of his fingers massaging my clit. "Relax..." He whispers into my ear then gently bites it. He turns me around and walks me to the wall. He bends down. "...wait" "what." "Whatever it is you're about to do doesn't seem safe." "Hey. Relax...I got this. I'm gonna make you feel good. Don't you wanna feel good?" He asks looking into my eyes. I bite my lip and nod. He bends down and picks me up to where my legs are wrapped around my neck, and the only thing holding me up is his strength with support from the wall. The I feel his tongue moving in circular motions against my clit. My breathing gets heavy as I start letting out silent moans. Then he sticks his tongue inside of me and I damn near lose it. I almost let out a scream but I remembered that he has roommates. I put my hand over my mouth to keep me from making any noise. Once he finishes he carefully lets me down. My breathing calms down. "How'd that feel." "...good" we finish showering and get out. "Wow. If that was just your tongue, I can only imagine what that thing will do." I say as we're getting dressed. "You'll find out soon." We get dressed and decide to go get something to eat. We decide to eat there. "What time does your flight leave tonight?" He asks. "9...I'd rather stay here with you though." "Then don't go. Stay here with me." "If I could, I would. But I have a job and a lot of fans wanting a new album. It'll never get done if I stay here 24/7." "I guess. But I'm definitely looking forward to Easter, and my parents keep saying how they're dying to meet you. My brother and sister too." "I'm still a little nervous about meeting them." "No need to be. Everything will be fine. I promise."