Chapter 6 Part 1

Last night was perfect. We didn't do anything, but having someone who's willing to come into my life, become aware of everything that's going on, and still stay is an amazing feeling. I wake up before he does and quietly get off the couch with out waking him up. I go upstairs and brush my teeth and stuff. I would cook him something but I'm not the best cook in the world so I make a quick run to get breakfast tacos.

{Colin's POV}

Last night was perfect. Demi is perfect. I wake up and she's not by my. I walk around downstairs and she's not there. I go upstairs and she's not there either. I figure she can't be far so I just wait till she comes back. I brush my teeth and then look at all the pictures on her wall. Then I look at the ones through the house. Im anxious to meet her family, I hope they like me and aren't put off by all of my tattoos and think I'm some type of thug or something. It's happened a couple times with other girls I've dated. I go downstairs and watch tv. I hear the door opening. "Hey babe." She says. "Hey" she sits a bag down on the table and sits on my lap and gives me a kiss. "Good morning." I say. "Good morning." "What's in the bag. Breakfast tacos." "Sounds good...can I have another kiss though?" I ask. She nods and we sit there and kiss. "The foods gonna get cold." She says breaking our kiss. "That's what microwaves are for" I adjust myself to where I'm laying on my back and she's on top of me. I don't try anything further cause I'm not really sure if we're ready for that as a couple. We've only been together for a day. I don't wanna rush anything. "Do you have to go back?" She asks. "Unfortunately. I'd honestly rather stay here with you." "Then stay babe." "Baby I can't. Because otherwise I wouldn't go...I have an idea though." "What.." "Go back with me. You can stay in my dorm, and I have a couple classes that are big enough for you to come to and be unnoticed." "So I'd get to be like a college student for a couple days..." "Pretty much." "Okay. Sounds good."