Chapter 7 Part 1

{Colin's POV}

We get to my class and sit in the back. I usually just come to class and play games on my phone the whole time. Demi hits me on my arm. "Pay attention." She says. "Everything he's saying is in the text book." "Then what's the point of coming." "Because as an athlete, I have to go to my classes, despite how boring this shit is." She rolls her eyes and starts texting and stuff on her phone. I start taking selfies while she's not looking. "Babe.." I say, she looks and I take a picture catching her off guard, then she points the middle finger. Class finally ends and we walk out. "That wasn't that bad." She says. "Oh yeah...what'd you learn?" "I don't know. I wasn't paying attention." I laugh. "What were you doing on your phone anyway." "Texting my manager. I'm making sure everything is straightened out when it's time to go back and start recording." "You still have to sing for me." "And I will." "Lets go to the food court, I'm hungry." I say. We go to the food court and go to chick-Fil-a. "You hungry" I ask. "I'm okay." "You sure?" "Yeah." "Okay." I get 2 chicken burgers and a large fry. We sit down. "Did you get enough to eat?" She asks sarcastically. "Ha. Ha...I'm a big guy." "Oh really...I hadn't noticed." ""Whatever girl." "Hey colin.." I look up and it's Shayla. We used to talk, and almost dated...that is until I met Demi. We weren't all that serious and after that day of hanging out with Demi...I just stop answering her texts and calls. She's in a sorority...the one where it's pretty ideal for me to date one of them. I just want this to go as smooth as possible. I'm not sure how demi is with this and I don't want her to say or do anything that might get shayla fired up. Her line sisters can be anywhere, and girls in black sororities will fight for each other. "What's up?" "Where've you been the last 2 weeks." "I been busy." "You should come over tonight..." "Hi..I'm Demi." Demi immediately says. Things just got even more awkward. "That's not gonna be a good idea." I say getting up. "You ready?" I ask Demi. "Yeah." We says. We get up. And walk out. Demi doesn't say anything the whole way back to my dorm.