Chapter 16 Part 1

It's Dallas. I wonder why she's here. It's pretty rare that she comes to the studio. I'm kinda glad it's her though. I was able to kinda snap back into reality and stop myself from making a mistake. "Heyyy Dallas. What are you doing here." "I was just out doing some shopping and decided to stop by." "Ohhh. Well this is Trey...Trey this is my sister Dallas." "Nice to meet you." He says holding out his hand. "Same here." She says wi a big ass smile and shakes his hand. "I'll leave you two alone and let you talk." He says. "Okay." Dallas watches as he walks out. "I'm beginning to think you just didn't stop by for me..." "Well partially. When you told me you were recording with Trey Songz...I had to come meet him." "Oooof course..." I say. "Is he single?" "If I had to take a very wild guess, I'd say yes. He is single...why?" She raises her eyebrows. "No. I'm not playing matchmaker Dallas." "What. why not?" "Because, you're a better matchmaker than I am. You talk to him yourself." "What are you good for?" She asks. "Absolutely nothing." "Obviously....how long are you gonna be here." "I don't know. Until we're finished I guess." "Okay. Well I'll see you at home...talk to him for me." "I'll see what I can do Dallas." "You're the best." "I know!" She leaves and the producers and Trey come back in and we finish up. I getting my stuff together to get ready to leave. "So I was thinkin we could link up, you know outside of the studio." Trey says. "....I don't think that's a good idea. I told you, I'm taken." "We're just hanging out...it'll be in public.." "It can't be in public. We both get photographed everywhere we go." "Then we can go somewhere private....look just say yes okay. I promise I'll show you a good time. I'll be respectable. You won't regret it." I sit there and look at him.. "Am I gonna get an answer or.." He says then smiles. "....fine. I guess." "Meet at my place, tomorrow night at 6:30. I'll text you the address." I nod and he leaves. I sit there for a little and think about what I just agreed to.