Chapter 17 Part 3

{Colin's POV}

A COUPLE WEEKS GO BY and I'm done with camp, and I'm on my way back to California. I'm coming back a day early, so i can spend one extra day with Demi. My first stop is home to pack then to catch a flight to Demi and catch my flight from there. The last month has been amazing and hard at the same time. Amazing cause it's been a great opportunity to train with other players and get ready for the next level. Hard because I've been away from Demi, and only limited to talk to her once I day. I'm gonna try one more time to convince her to come to New York with me. We don't have to leave and arrive together I can get there first, she can meet me at the hotel. We doesn't have to go with me to the draft, she can just stay at the hotel. I'd rather her come, but it's up to her. I just wanna be with her, but we'll see. I probably won't get to her till later tonight.

{Demi's POV}

Past 2 weeks have been good. I've got stuff done, not as much as I have at the beginning cause I haven't been going to the studio as much as I should have. I cut Trey off and made our relationship strictly professional but he's made his way back in personally, and it all started with him sending me flowers to the studio, and he randomly pops up while I'm there. I really need to stop now because Colin comes home tomorrow. It's late, I'm at the studio and I just wrapped up. The producers leave and I get my stuff together. I hear the door open. "Hey gorgeous." I look back and it's Trey. "How many times do I have to tell you..my boyfriend comes home tomorrow." "Yeah...and you still have one more day..." He says then starts kissing my neck. "Trey.." "Shhhh." We haven't had sex, but we've come close to it, but I always stop myself. He lays me down on the couch and crawls on top of me. "This is the last time." I say breaking the kiss. He leans back in and we start kissing.