Chapter 3 Part 3

"I hope it does too...so where are we going?" "We're just gonna go have some fun." "What's your idea of fun?" "You'll see." I say smiling. We get to the place and we get out of the car. "No! No, no, no! I'm not doin any of this." He immediately says. I giggle. "So you mean to tell me, out of all the times you and your friends have come here, you've never wanted to ride one of these rides?" "No. I'm all for doing crazy shit, but this is just insane. Do you see how high that is?" "I'm scared too, but come on. You can't tell me it doesn't look fun." "It looks scary." I roll my eyes. "Come on" I say taking his hand and he locks our fingers together. First we go to a ride call X-Scream, then a ride called the Big Shot, then Insanity. Then we go on a bunch of rollercoasters. Before we take off, I take a selfie of us. The rollercoaster starts and it's not really a scary one. There's like a cute old couple in the cart behind us. I take of selfie of me with them behind me. Then Colin gets in it and we make funny faces. I'm pretty sure that by the time we finished, we rode every single ride there was. "You wanna get something to eat?" He asks. "Sure." We go back to the SUV and go Earl of Sandwich. "They have the best sandwiches..hands down." He says. "Can't wait to try it." I say nervously. We order and sit down. "So those rides weren't as bad as I thought." "See I told you. I love stuff like that, so..." "So I'm gonna have to get used to it." He says finishing my sentence. "iiiiiiiiiiiiii don't know. Maybe." He leans in. "Are you always so difficult. I mean is there no straight forward answer with you." "Not always. Didn't you experience that last night?" I say. "Touché." "So what now." "I don't know...how about I drop you back off at the hotel so you can hang out with your friends, and later on tonight, I pick you back up and I can take you out to a much fancier restaurant than a sandwich place." "Sounds good." We finish up here and he takes me back to the hotel.