Chapter 12 Part 2

{Colin's POV}
Just when I was beginning to fall in love with Demi, something had to go wrong. After breaking things off, it didn't feel right, but I'm not gonna call her and ask for her back, I have too much pride, and besides, I'm not in the wrong. If she calls and wants to work this out, I'll be more than happy to do so, but I'm not gonna call her first. We just need to establish that this shit isn't gonna happen again. I spend all day in my room, studying for 2 test I have coming up this week. A month and a half and I'm graduating. Then the draft., so I'm almost there. I take a few breaks in between studying and wrap it up around 11. I get in bed and dose off.
{Demi's POV}
Dallas takes me to the airport. I go through paparazzi and all that craziness. I go through security, board the flight and take off. I make it to Reno around 12:30, then it took another 20 minutes to get to his school. I get there and knock and one of his roommates answers. "Is Colin here?" "Yeah. He's in his room." He says letting me in. He goes to his room and I go to Colin's. I take a deep breath then knock. He opens it. Looks like he was sleep. "Demi..." "I'm done with Wilmer." He stands next to me and leans against the wall. "It woulda been better if you we're done with him the day we started talkin." "I know. And I'm sorry." He looks away. "Colin, I love you and I don't wanna lose you over something like this." He looks at me and takes my hand. "I love you too." "I'm really sorry." "It's okay...come on." He says then takes my bag and leads me into his room. I take off my shoes, sweat pants and we get in bed. He hugs me from behind and holds me tight and close. I just lay there and I can't sleep. "Baby..." I say. "Hmmm." "I really am sorry." "Shhhh stop apologizing. It's over. Lets just move forward with life." He says in a sleepy voice. "Now get some sleep."