Chapter 4 Part 3

After breakfast we go out and do different things. I get everyone to go on the rides. We go shopping and just have a girls day out. We get back to the hotel and me and Marissa start packing because we leave tomorrow. The next day we wake up around 10. Our plane leaves at 1. We get up, get ready, make sure that we have everything and leave to go to the airport. I get a text from Colin. "Have a safe trip home. Call me later." "Thanks, and I will." While we're waiting to board the plane I send a tweet. "This weekend was something special💗". After about 20 more minutes we finally get on the plane. It takes off and hours later we're back in Dallas. I have to go to LA tomorrow for a meeting. I get settled in then I Skype Colin on my laptop. "Hey you." I say as he pops up on the screen. "Hey. What are you doing?" "I just finished getting settled it. What about you." "I just got out of class not too long ago. I was doing some studying." "Should I call you back." "No. I'm glad you called. I wanted to hear your voice." "Aww how sweet...so door Valentine's Day...I'm gonna be here in Dallas." "That's fine with me. I don't care where we are, just as long as I get to be with you." "Ok good, because it's hard for me to go anywhere in LA without being followed by cameras." "Is it really that bad?" "Yeah it is. But I just ignore it. That's all you really can do." "...so you never told me the story you've been holding off." "...Valentine's Day. I promise." "Okay. I'm gonna hold you to that as well. So what are your plans for tomorrow." "Getting on a plane to LA for a meeting with my manager." "To talk about new music and stuff?" "Yeah, since I'm coming off a long break, I need to get everything scheduled and stuff like that, so that when I go back in a few weeks, I'll be ready to get back in the studio." "You have to sing for me one day." He says. "I will." "Imma hold you to that as well!" "Okay...well I'll let you finish studying." "Okay. I'll try to catch you before you go to bed." "Okay sounds good." We hang up.