Chapter 8 Part 2

The next morning we wake up around 7. My flight leaves at 9. We get ready and leave his dorm around 7:30. We get to the airport and pull up in the drop off area. "Stay in here. I'll get your door." He says. He gets out, gets my bag out of the backseat and opens my door. I get out and give him a hug "I miss you already and you aren't even gone yet." He says. "Me too." He gives me a kiss. "I'll see you soon okay?" I say. "How soon?" "I don't know. But it won't be forever. Promise." He nods. "Have a safe flight. Call me when you get home." "I will." I grab my bag and he watches as I walk inside the airport. I look back and wave then blow a kiss. He waves back and I walk in and go through security. Then board my flight. I land back in Texas and my parents and Maddie are back. Dallas is in LA. I take a cab home. I get there, walk in and go straight to my room. My mom walks in. "Hey" she says. I know she's just prying. "Alright. What do you wanna know?" I say getting straight to the point. "How do you know I wanna know something. I can't come say hi to my beautiful daughter who has spent the past 3 days with a very handsome young man that I have yet to meet..." "Mom..." "Did you at least have a good time?" "Yeah. I did." "Did you use protection?" "MOOOOM!" "What I gotta ask. You're only 18. I don't need to be a grandma just yet." "I know that. I'm smart enough to know that I need to use condoms okay. I'm trying to get my career back, last thing I need to worry about are babies. Besides...we didn't even do anything. He's a gentleman." I say even though we were very close to having sex. "Well that's good to know. When do we get to meet him." "Wen I'm ready for you to meet him...now stop asking." "I'm getting tired of waiting" she says while walking out. "I don't careeeeee." I say in a quiet voice so she won't here me but she does. "What?" She says standing In my doorway. "Nothing." I say. "Thought so." She says then walks away.