Chapter 16 Part 4

"Who's to say that I even wanna be your girl?" "To be straight up with you...you wouldn't have came if you didn't." "Maybe I just wanted some good conversation..and like I've told you...I have a..." "Boyfriend...I know." He says finishing my sentence. "But I don't too much care about your boyfriend...in fact..." He says then gets up and walks towards my chair and leans over. "When you're with me...he's non existent." "Yeah well he'll be here in 2 weeks, and I still think this is a bad a idea." "You think too much" he says then leans in to kiss me, and at first I resist but as soon as his lips touched mine, there was no turning back. I get so into the kiss that I forget where I am and some how we end up on his couch. I pull away... "Wooo..ummm okay. I think it's time for me to go." I say. "Don't go. Stay...please." "I can't." I say getting up. He grabs my hand. "Can I call you later.." I hesitate before giving an answer, then I nod. He walks me to the door. I leave, get in my car and go home. I go to my room and Dallas walks in. "What Dallas?" I ask. "Well now I see why you didn't want to put in a word for me..." "What are you talking about?" "Don't play stupid demi. I smelled a guy the moment you walked passed me, and I know Colin isn't here, you were already caught with Wilmer, so Trey is the only option." "Look we just had dinner okay." "Demi I'm telling you now, keep your relationship with him professional. You have a good guy...don't screw that up." I don't say anything. "..fine. Don't say I didn't try to warn you." She says and walks out. "Ughhhh!" I yell flopping down on my bed. I look at the screensaver on my phone of me and Colin. "I can't do this to him." I say staring at it. "Don't do it Demi.." My phone starts ringing and it's Trey...I didn't answer it but he leaves a voicemail. "Hey beautiful. Just wanted to tell you goodnight. Thanks for having dinner with me. I'd like to do it again tomorrow, but maybe you could come over and we'll cook together...I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight."