Chapter 4 Part 4

"DEMIII!!" My mom yells. I get up and go downstairs. "Yeeeeesss!" "So who's this boy?" "Dallas told you?" She nods her head. "Umm...his name is Colin. He goes to University of Nevada. He plays football. He's 6 foot 4 and really cute. And he's going to the NFL for this upcoming season." "Ohhh yeahhh. Season tickets." "Dad you don't even know him, OR what team he's playing for." "Yeah but if he likes you enough, he'd supply your father with tickets." "Dad just...stop." "Do you like him?" My mom asks. "I like him enough to let him come spend Valentine's Day with me here." "Valentine's Day....oh no. No no no. Me and your mom aren't gonna be here. We're gonna be in LA doing some business stuff for Maddie. No ma'am." "What the hell. You were just talking about getting season tickets.." "Yeah that's different. I want tickets. Not him with you, in our house, with no one here. I mean we don't even know the kid." "He's not a kid. He's 23, and I trust him daddy. He won't do anything to me. He's the sweetest guy." "Well when do we get to meet him." My mom asks. "Well, after things become steady and official for us, maybe like a couple months after that." "A couple months?? No. I can't wait that long." "Well you're not suppose to introduce a new boyfriend to your parents right away. There are rules against that." "In what book?" My dad asks. "I don't know. I just know it's a rule dad." "Yeah well forget that rule. I'll give you two weeks." I roll my eyes. "Fine...are we done here." "Yeah." The next day comes around and I just landed in LA. It's just me and my dad. I go through the airport and of course there are paparazzi asking me questions about rehab and all that. It was kinda nice to not have them around all in my business this weekend, cause I definitely wanna keep what I have with Colin a secret. No one really needs to know. I get to my meeting and it lasts for a couple hours then go get food and to my house that I have here with my parents.