Chapter 8 Part 4

2 WEEKS LATER...Colin's flying in today and I'm nervous and excited. Nervous for him to meet my parents, excited that I get to see my boyfriend for the first time in a month. He should be on his way to my house. I sent a car for him so I wouldn't have to be the one to come and get him. He's freaking out about meeting my parents as well. More importantly he's worried about staying over. He's scared my dad will kill him while he's asleep or somethin. "Okay lets run through. Madison you're not gonna do any weirdo hings. No casting any spells on Colin like you do us. Mom, dad, please just be cool, dad don't scare him or hammer him with a ton of questions." "Well how else am I suppose to get to know the boy Demi." "It's simple...you ask him one question to start a conversation and let everything flow." "That's not the way I like to do things." I roll my eyes. "I don't even know why I tried...and Dallas...well you've met him so I'm not worried about you." I say. "...I'm not even weird." Maddie says. "Aww sweetie, you're not weird, it's just some of the stuff you do is weird." I say putting my arm around her. "Demi chill out okay. We'll be cool." My mom says. 30 minutes later the door bell rings. "That's him. Be cool." I say pointing at them. I go open the door and greet him with a huge hug and he picks me up off the ground. "I missed you baby girl" he says. "I missed you more babe." He puts me down. "There are some people that wanna meet you." I say. "Wait, what do i call your parents?" he asks. "Mr. and Mrs. De La Garza i guess." We walk into the family room. "Guys...this is Colin. Babe this is my mom Dianna" "nice to meet you Mrs. De La Garza" he says shaking her hand. "Call me Dianna" she says with a smile. "My dad Eddie." "Nice to meet you Mr. De La Garza" "call me Eddie." "This is madison.." "Hi." He says. "Woah your tall.." She says. "I get that a lot." "And you know my sister Dallas." "I do. Nice to see you again." He says giving her a hug. Well now the easy part is over.